LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

Hi Guys, New to the forum. Location Bangalore. Planning to buy 65" CX/GX or even E9 if stock is available. I would like to know if there is any burn-in warranty currently provided by any retailer.
LG is offering 3 years comprehensive warranty which covers burn-in and you can buy 2 additional years of warranty at a cost.

LG is offering 3 years comprehensive warranty which covers burn-in and you can buy 2 additional years of warranty at a cost.
Lg warranty does not cover burn in officially (you can see that in the terms and conditions of the warranty) buy they still do usually give atleast 1 time panel replacement.

Lg warranty does not cover burn in officially (you can see that in the terms and conditions of the warranty) buy they still do usually give atleast 1 time panel replacement.
True but that was during normal warranty but in this comprehensive warranty the burn-in is covered is what every store guy told me. But if you read the TnC then LG doesn't mention burn-in anywhere. So, it is up to LG I guess!

Yes as you said control is in our hand, and if we're buying 5 at a time, how about billing? Single bill or we'll get multiple bills?
In 2016, myself and my friend bought a same model. We purchased in a same store and we got around 10% additional discount from market price. We asked for separate bill and they provide it. It is not an issue you will get separate bill IMO.

This thread is very interesting. Good idea to open this thread @pauljoseph. All the best

Regards
Harish

Interested in 55 CX. Place Navi Mumbai or Pune. I am getting quotes of 1.5L with 9k CB. Any leads for lower prices will be great.

Cashback is over and above 1.72L and would be around 5K.
I haven’t made the purchase yet. Got the info from store where I make regular purchases.

>>
Any Mumbai folks interested?
I would be interested to buy 65” C9 in Mumbai....would you mind sharing contact no of the sales manager please

Last edited:
Has anyone checked CX 65 price in Bangalore? I am planning to go to Reliance Digital next week. Also, let me know if there is any WhatsApp group.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back