LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

Anyone looking to buy 65 inch BX or CX in Bangalore? I have offers of 1.87 lakhs and 2.05 lakhs respectively prior to the credit card cash back. If there are more people, we should be able to get a better deal.

Anyone looking to buy 65 inch BX or CX in Bangalore? I have offers of 1.87 lakhs and 2.05 lakhs respectively prior to the credit card cash back. If there are more people, we should be able to get a better deal.
I am interested for CX 65. Can target 1.8 L ?

Is LG's 3+2 yr warranty offer, the max warranty you can buy this season ? And is it applicable across their 55/65" range? What about any burn-in damage..

Hi, I'm in Bangalore and interested in CX 65. You can hook me up for the group buy. The best price I could get was 2.10 in Reliance, Mantri before 7.5 cash back.

Hyderabad Bajaj has 1.34L and 1.93L for CX. They have a emi scheme with IDFC with 15% unlimited cashback.
First price without negotiation.

Hyderabad Bajaj has 1.34L and 1.93L for CX. They have a emi scheme with IDFC with 15% unlimited cashback.
First price without negotiation.
Hi, newbie here looking for CX. In which outlet in Hyderabad did you get these quotes? 1.93L sounds like a good deal!

Hi, newbie here looking for CX. In which outlet in Hyderabad did you get these quotes? 1.93L sounds like a good deal!

It is not 1.93. It is 1.93 + 15% unlimited cash back.

With Sony A8G, it is almost similar pricing + some headphones + some 10000 off on sound bar
Will PM you the details.

It is not 1.93. It is 1.93 + 15% unlimited cash back.

With Sony A8G, it is almost similar pricing + some headphones + some 10000 off on sound bar
Will PM you the details.
Hi... can you please pm me too the details as i am looking for 55"

I am Ganesh Babu from Chennai. I am interested in 65GX. But due to price, willing to settle for 65CX < 2.0L . Otherwise, will consider 55CX.

LG CX 65" quoted at final price of 1.93 after all the cashbacks and discounts (no soundbar) at Reliance Digital Ecity Bangalore.

CX 55 in Delhi - what was the best deal that FM have got?

I have to upgrade now from a VU 55" FHD.

Booked CX (55") ~ 1.25 after all the discounts and CBs (swiped for 1.31, 7.5k CB after 90 days) for my bedroom from Reliance digital Ecity. Seemed like this year RD are having the best pricing for CX. The best price for 65" was 2.03.

<<Duplicate but relevant>>

Below are negotiated OLED tv prices valid for next 3 days in hyderabad.
All these carry additional CC cash back of 7.5k or emi cash back of 15k if you have a credit card.

If you want reference, please PM me.

LG :
(2k discount is by lucky draw. You get either of fridge, washing machine, AC or 2k discount. Mostly 2k discount for mortals.)
Any cash back is above this.
55BX - 1.12L - 2k
55CX - 1.22L - 2k
65BX - 1.58L - 2k
65CX - 1.69L - 2k

Sony: (Free headphones)
Any cash back is above this.
55A8G - 1.32L
65A8G - 1.92L
65A8H - 2.18L

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back