LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

I got LG CX 65 for 2.17 lac with 3 yr base warranty from LG and 1 yr extended warranty from reliance ResQ. ResQ covers panel and other components in 4th year.

I bargained hard and this is the best i got. did i pay too much?

City: Hubli-dharward, karnataka.

Don't worry about the price now, enjoy the TV, watch movies with loved ones, play some games. Irrespective of what price you buy it at, it won't be worth 10K 2 years later, such is the nature of electronics. But the happy moments you have with loved ones are priceless and stay with you for ever.

It is a good price. 15k more than hard bargaining rates but competitive to those who have paid 2.27 lakhs in offline stores. Those who buy from Flipkart and online portals pay much higher prices. https://www.flipkart.com/lg-cx-164c...LW&marketplace=FLIPKART&pageUID=1606340930501

or B9 for your price

i bought a Sony 75X-800H without tough bargaining too and may have spent almost 19k more but I got it delivered before Diwali and three generations could see Diwali programs together using a 75" screen. My dad who is 78 years old and my twin children 10 and a half years old were discussing about Nayanthara being their favourite actress! A Kodak moment it was! So like the previous FM said, forget the pricing and just sit back and enjoy your TV!!

So guess what , now the LG CX does not come with a table stand and LG is saying there is no stock. I have to wait indefinitely.

My question is everyone here wall mounting the 65 inch CX?

Anyone had this issue of not getting a table stand for a TV that costs 2 lacs. How long did it take for you to get the table mount stand from LG?

Americans/Europeans get it in the box, why not indians?

So guess what , now the LG CX does not come with a table stand and LG is saying there is no stock. I have to wait indefinitely.

Anyone had this issue of not getting a table stand for a TV that costs 2 lacs. How long did it take for you to get the table mount stand from LG?

This is true for everyone. There is no stock of table tops for LG CX. We also pay close to 30% tax on TV sets in India.

waiting for a week now.. location hyderabad

Last edited:
I have a quote of around 2.0 lacs for CX65 in Puducherry (Pondicherry) from an offfline store AFTER all the cashbacks (wait 90 days for 7500 to be paid back) etc - last price. Among other things, I would like to know if it is worth going for it, considering
(1) The stand issue - the store guys say it is upto the LG people on installation matters
(2) The offer is only till 30th Nov to take advantage of 3 year warrany.

Would solicit CX users experience as well - whether it is worth waiting for the turn of the year for a better TVs.

I have a quote of around 2.0 lacs for CX65 in Puducherry (Pondicherry) from an offfline store AFTER all the cashbacks (wait 90 days for 7500 to be paid back) etc - last price. Among other things, I would like to know if it is worth going for it, considering
(1) The stand issue - the store guys say it is upto the LG people on installation matters

Would solicit CX users experience as well - whether it is worth waiting for the turn of the year for a better TVs.
If you can, I would say wait. Next year models should be better

CX is a solid TV. You can go for it. If you wanna wait for new gen, understand that it'll launch in India only around mid 2021 and the price will be a lot higher than 2L.

Thanks for the alternating view points - which actually make my position a bit more difficult. Will await further inputs till tomorrow to take a plunge or otherwise. The decision would have been far easier a month ago with all the Deepavali benefits.

After a bit of delibertion, got 65CX today. Installation done within 1 hour of purchase by LG. So far feeling good.

Thanks. Well, I got it installed in Puducherry which is a second base. Stand will take about a week, I was told. As an interim and quick measure, Reliance Digital agreed to fix it on the wall. Once the stand becomes available the TV would be mounted on it. I did not want to stare at the package box till the table top stand arrives. The bracket is in fact very good, South Korean made.

Hey guys,

Glad to find this thread. From Hyderabad at Bajaj electronics for lg cx 65 1.75l and gx 65 for 2l with 7.5k cash back and additional warranty and some lg assured gift mostly 2k I may get Is it a good deal? It is lasting till 30 Nov.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

Glad to find this thread. From Hyderabad at Bajaj electronics for lg cx 65 1.75l and gx 65 for 2l with 7.5k cash back and additional warranty and some lg assured gift mostly 2k I may get Is it a good deal? It is lasting till 30 Nov.

Thanks in advance.

They gave for 1.69L for the CX with all other offers till 20th. Push for that. If you want reference, ping me.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back