LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

<<Duplicate but relevant>>

Below are negotiated OLED tv prices valid for next 3 days in hyderabad.
All these carry additional CC cash back of 7.5k or emi cash back of 15k if you have a credit card.

If you want reference, please PM me.

LG :
(2k discount is by lucky draw. You get either of fridge, washing machine, AC or 2k discount. Mostly 2k discount for mortals.)
Any cash back is above this.
55BX - 1.12L - 2k
55CX - 1.22L - 2k
65BX - 1.58L - 2k
65CX - 1.69L - 2k

Sony: (Free headphones)
55A8G - 1.32L
65A8G - 1.92L
65A8H - 2.18L
Great prices. Thanks for sharing.

Need 55CX at nanded location with best price and courier ....some one pl suggest....or add me to group 7820042211

<<Duplicate but relevant>>

Below are negotiated OLED tv prices valid for next 3 days in hyderabad.
All these carry additional CC cash back of 7.5k or emi cash back of 15k if you have a credit card.

If you want reference, please PM me.

LG :
(2k discount is by lucky draw. You get either of fridge, washing machine, AC or 2k discount. Mostly 2k discount for mortals.)
55BX - 1.12L - 2k
55CX - 1.22L - 2k
65BX - 1.58L - 2k
65CX - 1.69L - 2k

Sony: (Free headphones)
55A8G - 1.32L
65A8G - 1.92L
65A8H - 2.18L looking for LG cx55 with courier at nanded pl pm 7820042211

Purchased CX 65 today. Net :1,77,710 (after cashback) from RD - Phoenix Market city Bangalore.
cashback - HDFC -7.5k ; CITI : 3500 upfront discount.
Offer is valid till tomorrow.

Did anyone buy additional 2 years warranty and for how much ?

Purchased CX 65 today. Net :1,77,710 (after cashback) from RD - Phoenix Market city Bangalore.
cashback - HDFC -7.5k ; CITI : 3500 upfront discount.
Offer is valid till tomorrow.

Did anyone buy additional 2 years warranty and for how much ?
I didn't buy. But when I asked showroom guys said it's costs 26k.
May I know if you got any free items like soundbar or free tv etc...?

Hi Guys! Happy Diwali to everyone!
Finally took the plunge and bought the CX 65 today for 1.73L including cashback from Vijay sales. The actual calculation was 1.85- 10k(cashback from Bajaj finance)- 2k (points from VS). Didn't opt for any other offers, but might go for the 2 years extended warranty after confirming whether the panel is covered. They quoted me 26k for the warranty. If anyone in Mumbai is looking for this particular model, then please bargain as the original first price quoted to me was 2.13L.

Has anyone taken extended 2 year warranty for CX65 ? LG is asking for 26K and Reliance is providing Resq plan for similar amount

Read T&C of LG, the 4th and 5th year are marked as AMC and not warranty. So panel burn in may not be covered (I am not sure), so make sure of that directly with LG before buying. Store guys will say anything to sell.

Timeline: Probably within the next 30 to 50 days / As soon as i get a great deal.

I'm looking for a 65 inch OLED...
Still figuring out options, although as of now the LG B9 looks like a good bet.
Anyone in Delhi NCR who's planning to buy an oled in a similar timeframe..?
Also from Delhi NCR and interested. Please add me to the WhatsApp group if there's one

I got LG CX 65 for 2.17 lac with 3 yr base warranty from LG and 1 yr extended warranty from reliance ResQ. ResQ covers panel and other components in 4th year.

I bargained hard and this is the best i got. did i pay too much?

City: Hubli-dharward, karnataka.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back