LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

Their prices are 1.3 with 5 years warranty
Our taxes is really confusing to me .if it is made in india taxses should be low.lg have plant in puna

Our taxes is really confusing to me .if it is made in india taxses should be low.lg have plant in puna
At some point you need to swallow the bitter pill (cost of high end electronics in India) and buy.
There's no point fretting and fussing about what the same item costs "there" and "everywhere" else on this planet.

Cheers,
Raghu

I think you are mistaken. its 1.36L in INR with 1 year wartanty. Add 10 percent sales tax, comes to 1.5L, add extended warranty cost, comes to 1.7L.

Hi, does anyone interested in purchasing a 55/65 inch c9 from Chandigarh/Punjab region? Maybe we could do bulk purchase. Please do let me know. I am interested.

Hi, does anyone interested in purchasing a 55/65 inch c9 from Chandigarh/Punjab region? Maybe we could do bulk purchase. Please do let me know. I am interested.

Hi, I am. But I looking more into 55inch CX. Not sure if we can even find stock for c9 at this point.

Hi, I am. But I looking more into 55inch CX. Not sure if we can even find stock for c9 at this point.
On my way back home just now I popped in one of my local lg showroom. They had one 65 inch c9 available. They quoted me 2.20. I knew they could do better so i rejected him. He took my details he said he’ll call me with his best offer. Let’s see.
Can you try your local stores to the get the best price if available?

On my way back home just now I popped in one of my local lg showroom. They had one 65 inch c9 available. They quoted me 2.20. I knew they could do better so i rejected him. He took my details he said he’ll call me with his best offer. Let’s see.
If they had 'one', be wary of display unit.

we can get CX 65 for 1.91 around why to for C9 65 ?? It would be a good deal if you can bargain for 1.6-1.7 Lakh for c9 65 make sure to check the hours and confirm it is not store piece

we can get CX 65 for 1.91 around why to for C9 65 ?? It would be a good deal if you can bargain for 1.6-1.7 Lakh for c9 65 make sure to check the hours and confirm it is not store piece
Losing 2 years extra warranty for 20k isn't wise.

I did confirm, they said it’s a brand new unit. But thanks for the heads up I’ll still double check if they offer me good price.

I dont think it is useful to go in this route. You should negotiate and reduce 50k to make any sense and on top of that it comes with only one year warrenty.

Look at the CX better. Try to negotiate a 3+2 year warrenty for ~2L close to diwali. That is more compelling deal.

I dont think it is useful to go in this route. You should negotiate and reduce 50k to make any sense and on top of that it comes with only one year warrenty.

Look at the CX better. Try to negotiate a 3+2 year warrenty for ~2L close to diwali. That is more compelling deal.
I have already decided if i can get the c9 65 for 1.6-1.7 lac then I’ll get it otherwise it will be cx.

Cx 65 for 1.91. How the hell do you guys bargain? Did you get yours at offline or online store?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back