LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

1.30 for 55" and 2.00 for 65" CX(excluding 7.5K+2.0K CB) for Bengaluru
this is too good price, what shop/store it is? Hyderabad LG brand stores are quoting 1.5L not coming down any further. LG brand stores are offering 9k CB on HDFC CC, 2.5k LPL CB, 3yr comprehensive warranty and 1yr insurance on the product

Yesterday I booked the CX55 from Kohinoor Mumbai, total damage 1.22L (inclu 7.5k HDFC CB + 2k LG Festive CB), expecting delivery today.

Visted Croma, Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, LG Brand Shop but this was the best offer out there in my vicinity.

I may be completely wrong but the current LG Festive offer is running till Nov 20 which covers diwali as well, so highly unlikely that prices will go down further.

Croma's last quote was 1.5 & RD's 1.4 excluding CB.

Yesterday I booked the CX55 from Kohinoor Mumbai, total damage 1.22L (inclu 7.5k HDFC CB + 2k LG Festive CB), expecting delivery today.

Visted Croma, Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, LG Brand Shop but this was the best offer out there in my vicinity.

I may be completely wrong but the current LG Festive offer is running till Nov 20 which covers diwali as well, so highly unlikely that prices will go down further.

Which kohinoor? I'm in Mumbai as well. Also can you give me the sales executive's name as well? Will reach out to him directly.

This includes 3 years warranty. Additional 2 years is available for 12k.

I'm in the market for a 65 C9 myself. Would Croma consider an improved offer if I simultaneously booked one at Croma Lucknow ?
@shaiju_o_thomas could you please speak to their Store Manager and explore ?
I am personally ready to wait till Diwali but even then, around 1.70 now (minus some cash back) would be an irresistible offer for a 65 C9.

Anyone else from other cities in the fray for a joint purchase from Croma ???
I did check before but that’s not possible.

Just got my CX55 installed, my 1st oled and simply blown away by the surreal screen experience. Watching Dolby Vision content from Netflix is just amazing.

CX series has Gen 3 processor and AI upscaling. Go for CX series if possible, it is definitely a step up.

I was under the impression that i could negotiate for a better deal if I stick to the same company. ( wanted CX for the HDMI 2.1 )
I will be purchasing 2x 65", 1x 55" CX and 2x43"( haven't decided on them yet )

Just got my CX55 installed, my 1st oled and simply blown away by the surreal screen experience. Watching Dolby Vision content from Netflix is just amazing.

CX series has Gen 3 processor and AI upscaling. Go for CX series if possible, it is definitely a step up.
Between CX and BX?

Between CX and BX?
Sorry, but really no idea about the specification of BX. I was comparing the CX to C9 which I had the opportunity to compare at a Reliance Digital store side by side, there was a visible difference in PQ between the two imo.

Hi Guys, New to the forum. Location Bangalore. Planning to buy 65" CX/GX or even E9 if stock is available. I would like to know if there is any burn-in warranty currently provided by any retailer.

Back