Introducing Myself

im.abhishek

Dear Forum Members,

Congrats and Thanks for building up a great knowledge repository!!

I ran into one of the forum threads while searching for 'poor mp3 encoding' in Google and found the assembly replete with information.

I was specifically excited by the quantum of technicality in all the posts. They nearly reminded me of the engineering textbooks.

Since not an expert by any standard, I look forward to benefiting in the short term from as on date and new posts in the forum

Thanks Again,
New Member . . Abhishek

Welcome Abhishek. Do share about the kind of music you listen to and also the movies you enjoy watching. Also, about your AV setup.

I'm sure you'll have a great time here...

Welcome Abhishek. Do share about the kind of music you listen to and also the movies you enjoy watching. Also, about your AV setup.

I'm sure you'll have a great time here...

Welcome to the forum abhishek!:yahoo:
As Moserw said, post more details.
Oh yeah, sometimes the engg texts would feel shy in front of some of the techie stuff here:eek:hyeah:

Thanks moserw, iaudio and realactivex for the welcome messages :signthankspin:

Do share about the kind of music you listen to and also the movies you enjoy watching. Also, about your AV setup.

Music choice at any given point in time closely follows my mood . . so over a year (on a conservative note) most of the genres are covered. Nevertheless, evergreen choices include pop, rock (soft metal) and fusion (especially from Rahman)

Movies - I have a distinct preference for Comedy (primarily slapstick & situational) and Action (those having a fair mix of heroism and realism). Immediate top 3 which I recollect include Gladiator, The Dark Knight and Chak de India.

AV Setup - As I have been practically living out of a suitcase in Mumbai, there is nothing much to boast about except multiple failed experiments with laptop and accessories. However, with my brother joining me in about 3 months, we are looking first to upgrade our laptops to provide high fidelity sound experience and then possibly procure playstation (in particular for motion gaming). I am confident of running into relevant information here.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back