Is Ebay Bidding FRAUD

prithivi

I have been buying from ebay and no issues with it
but whereas when it comes to selling there are some especially in bidding

when i posted bidding for my ipod touch 4G 32GB the offer i got was 11.5K (THAT TIME BRAND NEW WAS 14.5K)

but i was unpaid for that bidding but ebay was consecutively asking me to pay for bidding fees even i got a call for which in return i asked them GIVE ME 1 REASON TO PAY FOR UNSOLD ITEM then i will surely pay it right now
then the executive told no need to pay sir and thanks for using ebay and suspended my account.

now today i saw one unimaginable bidding amount i want to share with you thus i am posting this and to stay away from them and mainly NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME SELLING THROUGH THEM.

ImageShack

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/ebayfraud.png/

an eg :-

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/ebayfraud.png/]

Last edited:
Ebay bidding is not fraud. IMO you just haven't understood how it works:)

If you use the bid option, it means you are willing to sell your item at the highest offered price at the time of closing of the bid. After that you have to honour your committment and ship the product even if you are not happy with the final bid price. In this option, you win sometimes, sometimes you don't - a bit like a lottery.

To avoid this situation, use "Buy it now" option when listing your stuff for sale. This way either you will get your price or product will remain unsold.

Eitherways, after you sell the product, you have to eBay a commission.

@santhosh dude i understand the terms of ebay

my item was sold but it was not paid did yo get that ? ?

there is diff b/w sold and paid

Is it "Final Value Fee" credit? If so, here is a link Receiving a Final Value Fee Credit and it states that seller will get back the "Final value fee" once seller open and close a case against non payment for the item by the buyer.

So, it seems ebay charges the fee for every completed bidding irrespective of the payment is made by the buyer and product sent by the seller. However, if buyer does not pay seller need to claim and collect the credit.

Though, I find this ridiculous (they can charge the fee only after payment confirmation), it is clearly mentioned in their policy.

Link for Final Value Fee

claim is done but ebay is not worrying about that and asking seller
for the selling fees even in phone calls . .

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back