JBL ES250PW subwoofer CLUB

HI... Is the JBL ES250PW yet available ? i saw a 250P active sub, but it is in black ( schwarz) and doesnt ship to India.

thanks.......

Hi Flash...
Thanks for your earlier recos of the MSavianos... Now i am looking for a good sub to pair with the 1911... what are yur suggestions ? Is the JBL option still open ?

thanks regards
Manoj

Hi Flash...
Thanks for your earlier recos of the MSavianos... Now i am looking for a good sub to pair with the 1911... what are yur suggestions ? Is the JBL option still open ?

thanks regards
Manoj

Not too sure of the JBL's availability.
However also audition Wharfedale SW250, Polk DSWPro 660, Velodyne Impact 12, Klipsch SW450 / 112

For some strange reason the Wharf SW-250 is highly underrated in this forum . However personally I quite like it.
thanks to the sealed design it offers better driver damping, tighter bass and reduced overhang compared to ported designs. However trade off would be SPL compared to ported designs

A decent mix if you use your setup for a mix of music / Movie playback

After much of a thought, finally went ahead and ordered 250 today from Amazon. earlier I had selected and "SAVED FOR LATER" option in the buying cart. Finally when I placed the order, it said can't be shipped to the address.
Then again went to subwoofer section, selected the product(here price is 261 compared to 259 earlier). Added and voila, order confirmed. Expected to reach by March 7th.
I am already having wharfedale sw150, really "HAPPY" about the performance.. Now want to see whether the new one will"DELIGHT" me...

Cofirmation mail from Amazon

Versand: Internationale Express-Zustellung
Artikel: EUR 220,15
Verpackung & Versand: EUR 40,00
------
Gesamtsumme ohne MwSt.: EUR 260,15
MwSt.: EUR 0,00
Vorauszahlung der Importgebhr: EUR 60,65
------
Gesamtbetrag: EUR 320,80

Lieferung voraussichtlich: 7. Mrz 2012 - 19. Mrz 2012
1 "JBL ES 250 P Aktiver Subwoofer mit Funkansteuerung (400 Watt) kirsche"
Elektronik; EUR 261,98
Can't understand how You managed to order this to India from amazon.de, when I'm not able to order the sub (still active, now for 285,98 EUR) to Sweden that is next door do Germany?

I sent them an email about that I can arrange freight myself by a transportcompany like dhl or similar (cost me only about 25 EUR), but they refuses to help me!

Can't understand how You managed to order this to India from amazon.de, when I'm not able to order the sub (still active, now for 285,98 EUR) to Sweden that is next door do Germany?

I sent them an email about that I can arrange freight myself by a transportcompany like dhl or similar (cost me only about 25 EUR), but they refuses to help me!

Why dont you look at importing some decent SUBS from USA?

HSU
SVS
REL
SUNFIRE etc

Hi. Dont know if anybody is reading this, but lets try :)

I bought JBL ES250PW, everything was fine, all is set up, using wireless transmitter. I am having a problem with standby mode. After not using the audio at all /during the night/ the transmitter nad sub are in the standby mode with red lights on. When I want to play the music in the morning, the transmitter wakes up with green light, but the sub doesnt. The only one way to wake it up is to unplug the power from the transmitter and plug again.
Sometimes the sub goes standby while the music plays, dont know why, and have to wake it up also with unplugging the transmitter. Simply the transmitter doesnt wake up the sub.

Is this a normal behavior, or something is wrong?

Thanks, hope somebody is still here :)

Hi all JBL users. I went thru 13 pages of JBL sub forum thread and all I got was the pricing, shipping, delivery. No one has in detailed talked about the performance except for one member. So guys those who are owning the JBL 250, please give your feedback. I just met one guy the other day and he was talking about how JBL subs are good for movies and music. Specially the mid tones are too good and most of the theaters use JBL sub and you hear the roar vocal sound which makes it theater feel at home with good bass effect. So after hearing it from him, I just went thru the thread but I cud not find much about it regarding the actual performance. Anyone with JBL sub, please if u dont mind....to review the 250 sub. Thanks folks

Back