JBL ES250PW subwoofer CLUB

There are some very good quality stickers come in market. If finished properly and cover all cherry sides then why not it will look good?

There are many speakers have thin layer of stickers fixed on it.

Oh... If they are so good, then may be worth tryin. any online links.of the sticker.?

Today I got the package. was definitely not expected that big sub woofer. everyone at home was suprised to see the biggie. While I was still waiting for the FS to arrive, I thought of testing the sub woofer. how to test a sub woofer ? I am using yamaha rxv 663 ?

hi i am planning to buy JBL ES 30 front and surrounds, jbl 25c for cenetr, and jbl 150p or 250 p. room size 10 X 12. Please comment on this combination, AVR denon 1612. Need ur advices....

Hi Guys,

I just ordered JBL ES250PW on amazon.de for 348 euros. Currently I have JBL ES20BK, ES25CBK and ES10BK. I bought all these 5 speakers for mere 45k from amzon USA.

Its good that I am finishing my 5.1 setup with this beautiful sub for another 24k.

Regards,
Sagar

hi i am planning to buy JBL ES 30 front and surrounds, jbl 25c for cenetr, and jbl 150p or 250 p. room size 10 X 12. Please comment on this combination, AVR denon 1612. Need ur advices....
I have JBL ES20 Fronts, ES10 Surrounds and JBL25C center. I power them with my onkyo 609 and Its too good for my ears. Initially new speakers will be bright and after a few weeks, they will settle down. JBL ES30 is a very good choice and I have plans of buying one when I extend by configuration to 7.1 :)

Hi Guys,

I just got my es250pw delivered and I have a question regarding which power cable to use for subwoofer. Should I use 3 pin fused power cord or 2 pin chord ?

And for wireless unit, which power chord to use ? 3 pin or 2 pin?

Regards,
sagar

I Just tried ordering it, seems they are not shipping to bangalore anymore.
I just ordered it. The final price is 359 Euros. I guess you have been trying to buy the black one, which is not ship-able to India.
This completes my 5.1 purchase :yahoo:
Thanks to the FMs for enabling me to build a HT.

Congrats mate!! So 359 is final shipped price to india or there can be customs involved?

Ok Just checked import duties is calculated, yes you are right i am able to order the cherry one, but not the black.

Last edited:
Congrats mate!! So 359 is final shipped price to india or there can be customs involved?

Ok Just checked import duties is calculated, yes you are right i am able to order the cherry one, but not the black.
To my surprise, total price is 348 euro ! as there was a small dip in custom's duties. My credit card is charged for 24,899 RS.

Yeah, just go ahead and order the cherry one, forget whether it goes well with your other black speakers or not. Finally, all that matters is SOUND :) and its awesome.

just go ahead and order the cherry one, forget whether it goes well with your other black speakers or not. Finally, all that matters is SOUND :) and its awesome.
Very true...
The unavailability of black variant was the only reason that had prevented me ordering on the first place. I have all the speakers + AVR in complete black. I thought they had temporarily stopped shipping the black ones to India, may be I should wait. But when I read the whole thread, I found out that it is the same case with the people who ordered way back in March.

Last edited:
I got it delivered last evening :)
The setup was a breeze, watched the "Lord of the Rings" once again, the vibrations from the sub woofer was so good that it was even felt in the terrace!!!

It was a great experience, I am happy about the purchase:)

lucky you... last week i tried and the cost was around 360 EUR. i just tried it cost was whooping 600 EUR. Looks like the shipping and import taxes have gone north suddenly by additional 250EUR.

the only thing i did recently was changing the address, after that nothing is in budget online :( Not sure if this is after effect or amazon.de business model has changed

can any other forum member confirm wht is the price of JBLES250p now?

lucky you... last week i tried and the cost was around 360 EUR. i just tried it cost was whooping 600 EUR. Looks like the shipping and import taxes have gone north suddenly by additional 250EUR.
@Ravi
My friend after seeing the setup I had tried to place a similar order and called up to blast me :sad:
He asked me to place the order on his behalf(to see if I had some special price with amazon).
So I tried adding it again, as you said suddenly they have hiked the S&H and customs charges:

The current charges for JBL 250:
Item: EUR 251.26
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 235.68
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 113.54
Total : 600.48

The price goes to 42+K compared to 40K if you buy locally.

My Invoice when I placed the order(7-Aug) was:
Item: EUR 251.26
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 67.90
Total to pay: EUR 359.16

And this not just a lone case for this sub alone: Around 15 days ago I bought Heco 700(pair), Heco 200 and JBL EC25 for 463 all inclusive, now it around 946.95[417(S&H)+196(Cus)] .

It is not cheap to buy from Amazon.de anymore :mad:

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back