JBL Stage or Q Acoustics 3000i for HT

dpkprabhakaran

Hi All,

Posting as i couldnt find a direct comparison between these two brands/models

I am in the process of getting my first HT. For AVR i have decided on the Denon 3800H.
Having confusion on speaker choices.

Below are my choices for 5.0 (Sub and Hieght channels later due to budget constraints)

Option 1: Q Acoustics
L/R - 3020i
C - 3090ci
Surround - 3010i

Option 2: JBL
L/R - A130
C - A125C
Surround - A120

Have auditions Polks ES and wasnt impressed. Have auditioned Q Acoustics and like them.

Not sure where to audition JBL in Chennai.

Would appreciate inputs from FM.

Thanks,

Hi All,

Posting as i couldnt find a direct comparison between these two brands/models

I am in the process of getting my first HT. For AVR i have decided on the Denon 3800H.
Having confusion on speaker choices.

Below are my choices for 5.0 (Sub and Hieght channels later due to budget constraints)

Option 1: Q Acoustics
L/R - 3020i
C - 3090ci
Surround - 3010i

Option 2: JBL
L/R - A130
C - A125C
Surround - A120

Have auditions Polks ES and wasnt impressed. Have auditioned Q Acoustics and like them.

Not sure where to audition JBL in Chennai.

Would appreciate inputs from FM.

Thanks,
JBL stage series. Without any doubt.
I have a130 and it sounds fantastic for its price.

I have the Stage A120 and A125C speakers in my 5.1 Setup with a BIC America Pl200 ii for the past 3 years. These are truly amazing and true value for money. You can't get the same perfomance at this cost from most of the others in this category.

JBL stage series. Without any doubt.
I have a130 and it sounds fantastic for its price.
Have you swapped polarity on them, both left and right together to compare against the "correct" orientation? A130 are an advanced phase dependent design and many sets were sold with phase incorrect.

Both Q Acoustics and JBL offer excellent options for home theater speakers, and your choice ultimately depends on your personal preferences and budget. Since you've already auditioned Q Acoustics and liked them, it seems like a solid choice. However, if you're considering JBL but haven't had the chance to audition them yet, you may want to explore avenues to listen to them in Chennai before making a decision. Ultimately, trust your ears and choose the speakers that sound best to you in your listening environment.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back