JVC DVD system

magic.murugan

Hi,

I was having JVC DVD payer car system in my maruti 800. I got it in the year 2009. Do not know the model. will let you know lately.

One day I found, that the front panel got kind of melted and keys all got struck. I do not know how it happends.

This had happend a year back. I could not find a shop to repair it.

Can some one help me find a authorised service center for JVC audi system in chennai.

Thank you

SMS

Did you try the below address listed on their web site JVC WORLDWIDE SERVICE CENTER LOCATOR - ASIA | JVC

Chennai
ONIDA HOUSE, 18, 4TH LANE, OFF. NUNGAMBAKKAM
HIGH ROAD, NEAR C.A. INSTITUTE, CHENNAI-600 034
TEL: 044-2833-0220 / 3293-1522

Is your player working or you are not able to use it at all. And did this happen because your car is parked in hot sun all the time ? ( even in that case, the player panel should not melt)

By the way, I have a 5 year old single din dvd player and a 2 year old double din touch screen model from JVC. Never had an issue with them.

it is working condition when i removed it year back. Only thing was I was not able to use buttons at the bottom panel and some navigation keys.

That is the reason I removed it.

I had know that place but did not visited. Let me visit tomorrow if possible.

Actually once a car [ imported car of an actor who has his office in our apartment ] was not starting when he was leaving. So I wanted to help me and had an extra wire to my batter and helped him to start it.

I have not removed the plus and minus wire which went into my car [ I think My car engine was also running and music system should be in on position ]. Could that be a reason ?

Could that be a reason ?

Possible but unlikely. If it was due to a voltage surge or wrong polarity during a jump start, the unit also would have gone bad.
If you can post a picture here, I think we will be able to comment better. From the description it looks like you will need a new panel. Is it a single din or double din palyer? Panel also got an LCD screen where you can watch video ?

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back