Klipsch Subwoofer Synergy Series Sub-12 price and availability

periyar

Klipsch Subwoofer Synergy Series Sub-12 price and availability in Bangalore

Hi,

I would like to know where the Klipsch Synergy Sub-12 (or Sub-10) is available in Bangalore and how much does it costs (whats the best price)? I have already tried at Modern World (Airport road) but not available.

How's it to compare Polk Audio DSW PRO 600 with Klipsch Synergy Sub-12/Reference RW-12D? Which one would be better?

Also, please let me know if there's any good deal for (any other good)subwoofers in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi,

i cant help you out with the place in bangalore, because i live in chennai, but assure that even klipsch sub-10 wii eat Polk DSW pro 600 which is 12".
Its not that Polk is bad, but with the Klipsch you always have the extra low end power.

i myself took cash to buy klipsch sub 10 once, but onkyo refused to give it seperatly because stocks were less, however is was offered @23K for sub 10.

Thanks
Krish

i have the rw-12 for few years now and it totally ROCKS! i had auditioned a polk (not sure which model) and this was way better.

Hi,

Klipsch sub-12 is available with Modern World, Bangalore. The price would be around 28-30K.

You may drop into their airport office for a demo

The performance is superb for both music and movies. The bass is just right, without distortion and for movies, you can feel the bass!

regards,

Nitin.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back