Klipsch Subwoofer Synergy Series Sub-12 price and availability

periyar

Klipsch Subwoofer Synergy Series Sub-12 price and availability in Bangalore

Hi,

I would like to know where the Klipsch Synergy Sub-12 (or Sub-10) is available in Bangalore and how much does it costs (whats the best price)? I have already tried at Modern World (Airport road) but not available.

How's it to compare Polk Audio DSW PRO 600 with Klipsch Synergy Sub-12/Reference RW-12D? Which one would be better?

Also, please let me know if there's any good deal for (any other good)subwoofers in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi,

i cant help you out with the place in bangalore, because i live in chennai, but assure that even klipsch sub-10 wii eat Polk DSW pro 600 which is 12".
Its not that Polk is bad, but with the Klipsch you always have the extra low end power.

i myself took cash to buy klipsch sub 10 once, but onkyo refused to give it seperatly because stocks were less, however is was offered @23K for sub 10.

Thanks
Krish

i have the rw-12 for few years now and it totally ROCKS! i had auditioned a polk (not sure which model) and this was way better.

Hi,

Klipsch sub-12 is available with Modern World, Bangalore. The price would be around 28-30K.

You may drop into their airport office for a demo

The performance is superb for both music and movies. The bass is just right, without distortion and for movies, you can feel the bass!

regards,

Nitin.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back