Lakozy Now in Delhi

Sumit

Dear All,

It gives us great pleasure to announce that Ashish (Ashish Kesarwani) and myself Sumit (Shitij Khattar) have joined hands to open a Hifi store in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. We are opening a franchisee outlet of Lakozy Electronics, Mumbai. Lakozy is well known brand in India with more than 14 years of experience in this field and a long list of satisfied customers to be proud of.

Lakozy Delhi shall be a house for various Speaker/Amplifier etc brands to Acoustics, Automation; everything under one roof. A complete one-stop-shop for all your music and movie needs.

The brands that we plan to keep are NAD, PSB, Definitive technology, Monitor Audio, Denon, Projection Design, Optoma, Panasonic, SIM, Da-Lite, Supra Cables, Tvix, Millionaire gallery etc. This is a tentative list. We might add or delete some of the brands with time. We are hoping for diwali 2010 launch. We shall cater to complete North India.

Regards,

Ashish & Shitij (Sumit)
Lakozy Delhi
C/o Audio Nirvana

Hi Sumit and Ashish,

Congrats for your venture to bring more variety in HiFi segment at Delhi. NCR/North India people will be definitely benefitted in geting the brands like PSB, NAD, Definitive Technology, Monitor Audio etc. But please forgive me for a small question, why did you anounce so early! 2010 Dewali is still 11 months away. Are you guys meanwhile planning to arrange a demo room, till the LajpatNagar showroom becomes operational?

Thanks for your wishes.Our demo room in Lajpat Nagar would be operational from Next year Diwali but in the mean time if anybody pleases for a demo then we can try to arrange a demo of the same at our respective houses. We would as of now take the orders of all the brands we are dealing in.

I once interacted with Priyesh of Lacozy ( along with another member of HFV) and he I found he was extremely warm ,affable and nice person.
The range he carried was amazing but more than that nice attitude of priyesh.

I wish all the best in your endeavor and hope you will carry the same attitude and will cater audiophiles from all walks -nt only the rich and influential type - of which delhi dealers are accused of.:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

PS - I saw 65" Panasonic Plasma Displays ( Without TV Tuner and Speakers ) at very good price, Planning to carry such different items? What about 103" Plasma by Panasonic??:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

i have bought my amp from LAKOZY mumbai (NAD 325 bee)..and they do tend to be slightly on the more expensive side ...but then the good news is that, since members of this forum have taken the initiative to bring this brand to the capital i am sure there would be more empathy for the plight of people who scrounge their last rupee to purchase the equipment of their dreams ....
all the best to this CAPITAL audio project....

Last edited:
That's a great news for Dilliwallahs!
I hope you will do something about most talked brands on this forum. For example - Ushers. But then, you may be limited by what Lakozy has to offer, or would you be able to put up more brands?
What are the offerings in vinyl/ cartridges and TT space?

regards

Dear All,

It gives us great pleasure to announce that Ashish (Ashish Kesarwani) and myself Sumit (Shitij Khattar) have joined hands to open a Hifi store in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. We are opening a franchisee outlet of Lakozy Electronics, Mumbai. Lakozy is well known brand in India with more than 14 years of experience in this field and a long list of satisfied customers to be proud of.

Lakozy Delhi shall be a house for various Speaker/Amplifier etc brands to Acoustics, Automation; everything under one roof. A complete one-stop-shop for all your music and movie needs.

The brands that we plan to keep are NAD, PSB, Definitive technology, Monitor Audio, Denon, Projection Design, Optoma, Panasonic, SIM, Da-Lite, Supra Cables, Tvix, Millionaire gallery etc. This is a tentative list. We might add or delete some of the brands with time. We are hoping for diwali 2010 launch. We shall cater to complete North India.

Regards,

Ashish & Shitij (Sumit)
Lakozy Delhi
C/o Audio Nirvana

PS - I saw 65" Panasonic Plasma Displays ( Without TV Tuner and Speakers ) at very good price, Planning to carry such different items? What about 103" Plasma by Panasonic??:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Yes we intend to keep Panasonic Plasma Panels but its too early to comment on the avaliability of the 103 incher.

I hope you will do something about most talked brands on this forum. For example - Ushers. But then, you may be limited by what Lakozy has to offer, or would you be able to put up more brands?
What are the offerings in vinyl/ cartridges and TT space?

regards

Thanks for the support. Yes we are open to suggestions for Brands to represent in Delhi market and we have been given this freedom from our Parent company.
For TT there are some offerings from NAD like the model no. C-552 and Model no. C-555i.

Great going guyz :clapping:

Wish you all the best for this venture...

being an ex-delhiite who hopes of returning one day, it would be great to come home to guyz like you...guess I better start saving right away :eek:hyeah:

Heartiest congratulations Ashish and Shitij....Good to see fellow audiophiles finally taking matters in their own hands.....I hope you would be able to change the general perception of hifi dealers in Delhi...
Look forward to great products at excellent prices

Thank you all for your kind wishes. We shall need your support to sustain and serve.
Cheers!

Hi Sumit & Ashish:)

Wish you all the best for this venture...

Seeing the pathetic situation of Hifi Delhi Market which failed to satisfy the North Indian Ears, it is an very bold move & good intiative.

In any field Competitors were never born they were created by some happenings. Every company reading this intiative and understand the true value of service and dedication and let them improve their market share.

Good Luck for your Venture guys:clapping:

Congratulations & my very bestwishes to both the youngsters !
This was announced at the Delhi get together on 27th & I was so happy to know that at last, real audiophiles will be entering this business in Delhi.
Guys, I have promised to be the first one to enter your showroom when it opens !

You should name your enterprise 'The Duo"

'The Duo' have passion for music first and then business! Yours is a winning formula.

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4
Source: LG DVD + Beresford DAC
Cables: Lyrita's I.C & cables

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back