LCD TV within 15-18k?

But I dont want a 32 inch LCD TV now. It will just be for 7-8 months. Heck with recent turn of events, I will be using it only for gaming on PS3(getting a free CRT TV along with the flat). How is the videocon one I linked?

it should be OK
I have it at my moms place .Decent picture ..Sound average. Nothing suprlative
But then I think my aoc V22T at 11450 is good buy as picture quality is definatly better //and it is enghanced for pc monitor too.

or there is benq tv+monitor too without analogue tv tuner..

Some other vijay sale prices

22 In LG 22LD340 -13890

or why not thinking 22-24-26 inch pc monitor with hdmi input? Check benq or dell or a lot of options available.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am planning to get a LCD TV (22inch, 1366x768 is enough) for PS3 and local cable (No DTH). My budget is 15-18k. Which brand should I go for?
Do 22 Inch LCD TVs from Samsung/Sony support normal Cable networks i.e. do they have slots for normal coaxial Cable networks? I am sort of inclined towards Sony Bravia KLV-22EX300, but will be glad to know about other options.
Thanks in advance.

Go for Moserbaer LCD TVs. Link. A year back this was priced at 10K range. Look at Technical Specifications. It has all the things you need.

That Moserbaer TV looks awesome. Full HD TV at 10K!!! I will check it out.

or why not thinking 22-24-26 inch pc monitor with hdmi input? Check benq or dell or a lot of options available.

But if I buy LCD monitors, the sound will be very bad as compared to LCD TVs, so I will have to buy speakers as well, right?

go for SAMSUNG P2370MS, Konect Plus, Full HD Multifunction monitor.

Very good PQ and connectivity options, incl. HDMI, DVI, VGA, Component, Composite, and has inbult speakers and Remote. but it DOES NOT have normal coaxial Cable input but you can get a STB from your cable ppl and connect to composite. MRP.16K, negotiate around 15.2, its a good deal.

Multi Function Monitor - P2370MS - Desktop Monitior - Monitor | SAMSUNG

That Moserbaer TV looks awesome. Full HD TV at 10K!!! I will check it out.

But if I buy LCD monitors, the sound will be very bad as compared to LCD TVs, so I will have to buy speakers as well, right?

moserebaur - check how good service support is..

yes with monitor yoneed speakers but 22 INCH LCD sound is too no great shake so you may require speaker after that!

So Buy good monitor with HDMI save money or buy quality and buy speakers!

Back