LED size & model confusion: Please help urgently!

Eddierockks

Dear All

Hi, I have my bedroom size of 13ft (wide) x 17ft (length).

Firstly, can you please suggest the apt screen size for a LED tv that I wish to purchase this month, confused between 46" and 55". My basic purpose would be watching a lot of blurays, dvds, hd gaming, 3d watching & tata sky hd+ as well. I have read earlier on some websites that if the viewing distance is more than 10ft, 55" is a decent option but the opinion is otherwise when I went to a couple of samsung dealerships in the town. They say above 46" would cause eye straining and headaches even without 3d content and they have suggested me a 46". Given that it is my bedroom at the first place and the bed just takes a space of 6ft x 6'6", I was always fond of bigger screens. Currently I am using a 32" samsung led.

Secondly, is there much difference between samsung led series 5,6,7 & 8? I think the major difference is motion rate that varies from 200hz to 800hz. I really don't know if that is worth spending money on.

All suggestions are welcome, thank you :)

Buy Samsung 46D7000 LED. It is an excellent tv for both 2d and 3d. Or else if you can spend more go for Samsung 55D8000 which is one of the best LEDs around for 2d and 3d(though some people say best is sony 55hx925 but it is debatable)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back