Left, Right & center upgrade under 50k

chaitanyaht3

Upgrade bug is contagious !!!!!:mad: My brother is moving to PLATINUM series from Taga TAV series. He already placed orders.

Now I'm jealous and want an upgrade too :p:p. I have the same speakers.

Platinum series is the only way to go from TAGA TAV606SE ???

Any better options for center and fronts under 50k ??? (better than platinum series in taga if possible)

I use 50% movies and 50% music. I will look at surrounds later. I have Yamaha rxv681 & a sub.

I need superior clarity with power and punch in that budget.

Anything like Jbl or Wharfdale, elac debut, or pioneer etc meet my requirements ???

Kindly suggest...thanks alot in advance...

-chaitanya

Upgrade bug is contagious !!!!!:mad: My brother is moving to PLATINUM series from Taga TAV series. He already placed orders.

Platinum series is the only way to go from TAGA TAV606SE ???

Any better options for center and fronts under 50k ??? (better than platinum series in taga if possible)

If you like to stay with in Taga ;), then consider these.. @Naveenbnc too.. Not sure abt aval, & if it is india bound..

Taga Azure OW series -

53.jpg

Taga TAV OW series..
tav_ow-60_lrcs_(2).jpg

Check This out, they should be a worthy upgrade for both movies and music
Dali Zensor 3 plus Vokal :

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/sale-of-musical-dali-zensor-3-vokal.70060/
(disclaimer - I'm no way related to the Seller)
Thank you very much Drkrack for sharing... They look very very nice !!! And its a good deal too...!!
But I have a problem to buy from other FMs with ready cash. I have to use my card. So, i have to stick with new stuff only. Sad, but no other way.....

If you like to stay with in Taga ;), then consider these.. @Naveenbnc too.. Not sure abt aval, & if it is india bound..

Taga Azure OW series -

53.jpg

Taga TAV OW series..
tav_ow-60_lrcs_(2).jpg
Wow .... They are LCRs !!! They look massive compared to LCR 60. Any wild guess if they sound superior to LCR60 ???

I can buy step by step if they are really better than Platinum LCR60 s.

But unable to see their price, and where to buy them in india ....

thank you ....naveenbnc wanted LCR60SL so badly, but they are unavailable. :D
Later he was inclined to PlatinumF60Sl or B40.

Finally he ordered one pair of PLATINUM S90SL thinking that it will be good enough with a sub.;) (compared to B40)
For center, he will wait for a month and buy LCR60SL.
If that is too good, he will buy 2 more LCR60SL, and move these S90SL to surrounds or to a different room.
That's his plan as of now ....

What is your room size and speaker placement options?
I wouldn't buy on wall for music. Bookshelves on stands away from walls would be better.

oooh.... thats something to think !!!
its a separate room about 10 x 10 ...
thanks for pointing out naturelover !!!
Then don't think about Floor Standers, bookshelf are the best for you ; the Dali offer is the best deal in my opinion , if you can arrange payment options!

Dear all, Dali offer is too good to ignore. I spent the last few days with back and forth taughts about that offer. I kept on taking measurements multiple times.

Strictly because of compact size, and feasability to hide all front channels behind the screen conveniently, i decided to go with slim series in taga.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back