lenco L75

Rajiv

Hi,

I picked up a Lenco L75 yesterday.It's in very good condition barring a few scratches on the dust cover.

It was too good a deal to pass up.I have'nt decided if I want to keep it or trade it for some other audio stuff.

Regards
Rajiv

Last edited:
Fantastic looking table. You seem to have the knack to periodically come up with these gems :) You should keep it and turn it into a real performer. Even stock, you would notice the fantastic bass. I am currently mulling whether I should go the DIY route for a real heavy CLD, 22 inch wide, monster plinth with a new arm, or again buy readymade plinth off of ebay. The cut out on the Lenco L75 is mostly straight lines and definitely less challenging than a TD124.

A keeper, I say.
Joshua

Fantastic looking table. You seem to have the knack to periodically come up with these gems :) You should keep it and turn it into a real performer. Even stock, you would notice the fantastic bass. I am currently mulling whether I should go the DIY route for a real heavy CLD, 22 inch wide, monster plinth with a new arm, or again buy readymade plinth off of ebay. The cut out on the Lenco L75 is mostly straight lines and definitely less challenging than a TD124.

A keeper, I say.
Joshua

Hi Joshua,
Lanco plinth can be made locally no need to buy from Ebay.You have to change its arm for better performance.

Regards,
Sachin

Hi Joshua,
Lanco plinth can be made locally no need to buy from Ebay.You have to change its arm for better performance.

L 75 page on vinylengine doesn't seem to have the cutout template. Any idea where I can get "to scale" template?
Joshua

Congrats Rajiv. Suggest you keep it. If someday you want to experiment with the L75, you may not be able to find one

Ah another super find. Am betting with the current tables you have you'll trade it fir some other audio goodie :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

As Capt said Rajiv is having luck with vintage stuff, he is able to get hold of some real classic gems.

Some pictures of this model from web:

Lenco L75 Thomas Schick

Good luck Rajiv, will barge in your house one day with vinyls, to have feel of wheel drive. :eek:hyeah:

N.Murali

Last edited:
Congrats, Rajiv, on a great find.

Do it up, change plinth and arm, and keep it, for a while at least. You'd appreciate its worth more than most, I'm sure.

Rajiv, Great Acquisition !
I first heard of theis animal called Lenco from you..:eek:hyeah: which then became my main object of interest
I hope you keep it and mod it despite your obvious preference for the Thorens. ;)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back