LG C9 User Thread (No Price Talk)

Prodisplay XDR is a terrible monitor not fit for color grading, as I posted with image in the other thread too. It's not going to be used for color grading by pros.

BVM HX310 has effectively per pixel dimming, which makes it a tech that's not available in the LCD TV market as of yet. No consumer LCD can even come close. Flander's scientific also has similar tech, Panasonic also developed it, and you can see how a FALD LCD set compares with it.

Not even going to respond to rest of your stuff. Reported to mods. This is a user's thread btw

Last edited:
I'm calm. I haven't called him any names, have I?

I never said C9 is best or better than GZ2000. I said it scores better than GZ2000 in shadow details in Vincent's blind shootout, after both were calobrated. That's like a fact. It did. How's that my fault? Lol. He again attacks me for something I never said.

The point of a user's thread is troubleshoot user issues. We all have already bought a C9. This entire discussion doesn't belong here. AV forum threads are self moderated by users, as it'll be a mess otherwise.
Haahaha cool continue to stay calm no matter what :cool:

Looking at various reviews I have almost decided to get the JBL Bar 2.1 with wireless Subwoofer which is being quoted 19999/- on the Amazon. This is one of the best soundbars in the budget category. I think with the wireless subwoofer I should have the advantage of placement :)

Looking at various reviews I have almost decided to get the JBL Bar 2.1 with wireless Subwoofer which is being quoted 19999/- on the Amazon. This is one of the best soundbars in the budget category. I think with the wireless subwoofer I should have the advantage of placement :)

Awesome! Do give your feedback regarding how it improves the sound over internal speakers.

Have you registered for OLED referral program yet? If not, check the thread and join in the chain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you registered for OLED referral program yet? If not, check the thread and join in the chain.

I got my C9 in the month of October, so I think this is not eligible for the referral program right? Or am I missing something on the referral program?

I got my C9 in the month of October, so I think this is not eligible for the referral program right? Or am I missing something on the referral program?

120 days limit, so you're still eligible. Have you registered yet and got the codes? If not, then register with someone else's code and then we can add you in the list so that next person registering can use your code.

Oct may not be eligible for referral. I had also purchased my TV in october and got link to register for Referral in November.
I had completed the referral link and submitted and got a message that my referral code will be send to me on sms in 24hours.

I did not get any referral code after that, and the customer care is clueless on how to generate the code.

Oct may not be eligible for referral. I had also purchased my TV in october and got link to register for Referral in November.
I had completed the referral link and submitted and got a message that my referral code will be send to me on sms in 24hours.

I did not get any referral code after that, and the customer care is clueless on how to generate the code.

Your codes are still valid. 120 days validity.

Yes same is the case with me as well I registered in November itself but did not get any referral code via SMS or whats app.

No, I too purchased on October and just now I registered and got my codes immediately.

But in your case it may be due to mobile network issue. If so, then nothing to do. Because we could not registered again use the same lunk

Damn Amazon has increased its price by 2k :mad:

Yes seems to be a next good one and also 5k lesser than JBL :)

Yup! Plus it has a 4" inch driver in the bar itself, good reviews on Amazon.com too. Fingers crossed it'll serve you well and integrate in your setup without a hitch.

EDIT: Misremembered a bit indeed. The midrange driver is oval, 1.25"x4.4"

Thanks, yes reading about it right now and I have another 3 hrs to book for delivery by tomorrow ;)
Edit:
Order placed and delivery should happen tomorrow. Plan to setup over the weekend. Added advantage of this soundbar is the HDMI ARC capable so I just need to connect a HDMI cable from the ARC port of the TV to this and I should be able to avoid using a optical cable. So I just need to set the sound output to the external speakers I think but let me read the manual of C9 on how to setup.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, Did anyone registered your C9 on LG website " https://www.lg.com/in/support/my-lg/my-products" ? I bought TV on 11/27 /19 when 3 yrs warranty offer was on,but when i looked today on website under my products , it says warranty labor 1 yr, material 1 Yr.
Can anyone confirm if you are also seeing same or not.
The offer closed on 10th November. If it is 27th October then yes .. no problems. Your additional warranty card stamped by the dealer should be all that you need.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back