LG OLED C7 Pricing

When bargaining for a low price, always make sure and keep stressing not to send a demo/show room piece and that you know how to check for number of hours used and other things to tell whether it's a demo piece and that you would send it back immediately. But having said that, I think it's really impossible or at least very difficult for the dealers to send a demo piece. This is because there is a thin protection film wrap on the front of the screen and on the top portion of the back panel which is almost not noticeable and once taken off, it's impossible to put it back without obvious tell-tale signs (air bubbles, scratches, etc). Also ensure that once you get the TV, the film wrap is taken off before you switch on the TV as the technician who came to install my TV didn't know this and I had to specifically tell him to remove it before switching it on. LG claims that if you switch on your TV with this film wrap, it could result in panel defect due to improper heat dissipation.

The best offer in hyderabad so far is 1.75L, let me know if anyone interested to pool up for better bargain.

and 15K for two years extended warranty from Bajaj finance.

Last edited:
Hi, Just registered to ping you. I am from Hyd too.

I was also looking out for C7T. Any additional offers beyond 1.75L price? (no cost emi, ext warranty, CC offers etc.)

Finally bought 55B7 for 1.59L and got it installed.

Just one word, awesome quality. I have got Sep 25 manufactured TV.

If anyone has budget of 1L (like mine initially), I strongly suggest stretch your budget and go for OLED ones. The colors and blacks are no match to regular LED TVs, Its different league.

Just watch any 4K/FHD videos from youtube, you know what i mean.

Woah 1.59? From where?

It looks like LG set aggressive target for local dealers to clear OLED stock.

The LG installation person told me abut 40 OLED TV's being sold in Hyderabad every day because of these offers..
I see you are from Mumbai, you can try there too..

I haven't had chance to ask in stores recently but September end best quote I got was 1.9. For some reason seems Bangalore and Hyderabad have lower prices

sent you PM.

Thanks Niv. While I couldn't contact your guy, I finally bit the bullet and booked a C7T for 1.54l and an additional couple of thousand in terms of credit card cashback. No difference between B7 and C7 except stand which we will not use and back panel which we will not bother about.

In a dilemma if I should go for additional warranty. Cost is 22.4k for 3 additional yrs.

Advice welcome.

Thanks Niv. While I couldn't contact your guy, I finally bit the bullet and booked a C7T for 1.54l and an additional couple of thousand in terms of credit card cashback. No difference between B7 and C7 except stand which we will not use and back panel which we will not bother about.

In a dilemma if I should go for additional warranty. Cost is 22.4k for 3 additional yrs.

Advice welcome.

That's great price, enjoy new TV.

Just to add, other day, I went to movie in PVR and couldn't enjoy the quality of picture as my OLED TV spoiled me with excellent colors and deep blacks.

That's great price, enjoy new TV.

Just to add, other day, I went to movie in PVR and couldn't enjoy the quality of picture as my OLED TV spoiled me with excellent colors and deep blacks.

Lol..Excellent, will save some money on overpriced popcorn and colas :eek:hyeah:

Installation is tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

About the price, I think as the festival got closer, LG probably kept increasing the incentive to the retailers at least on the 55" inch models. For example, the best price for 65" one was 3.1L. Double the price of 55" model. Looks like they were hoping to sell a lot more 55" than what they ended up selling. If this price was given from a month back, a lot of buyers in 1+ range would have bought this. Lost opportunity I would say, for LG.

Hey, I have one LG OLED freebie voucher left. If anyone is interested, please PM me. You can use this even if you have already bought the TV. Thanks :)

Lol..Excellent, will save some money on overpriced popcorn and colas :eek:hyeah:

Installation is tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

About the price, I think as the festival got closer, LG probably kept increasing the incentive to the retailers at least on the 55" inch models. For example, the best price for 65" one was 3.1L. Double the price of 55" model. Looks like they were hoping to sell a lot more 55" than what they ended up selling. If this price was given from a month back, a lot of buyers in 1+ range would have bought this. Lost opportunity I would say, for LG.

I got the TV for 2.80 for 65 inches!

Anyone who is buying or just bought this TV please PM me.
LG is giving away a freebie of your choice to both you and me for referring (choose from microwave, small fridge, TV, phone etc)
So let me know if any of you need a referral.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back