LG OLED C7 Pricing

Frankly have seen the calibration videos on you tube. Its chinese greek and parsi all combined. And i doubt there any calibrators in india who wud have the skills to do up your tv.

All i know that as a plasma watcher oleds are the only other tvs which i have liked . Apart from calibration features do the 2018 models have better pictire quality? Wud it be worth the extra moolah?

Same panels as 2017. No major difference in brightness or otherwise. As for calibration - it is pretty easy if you have a decent colorimeter. I use an xrite i1 display pro personally for my 27" Asus PA279Q. If one can use the same for a TV, it would be fantastic.

got quote of 295 from reliance . This was just a intrdoctory quote. Bet i i bargained a bit more can get a lower price. However no stores in NCR have any clue on 2018 pricing or availability just as yet. A friend even got a quote of 240 for the c7 from a small town dealer as i suppose they just dont sell there.

Bought the 65C7 with the below deal. There are some vouchers whcih give you ~15K worth of goodies as well (not included below).

Model no - OLED65C7T
Price - INR 2,92,500/-
Less: Cash back on HDFC Credit card & 1 mth EMI refund on Bajaj - INR 31,686/-
Net price - INR 2,60,812/-

Please note the above price is inclusive of all taxes, delivery and installation.

Offers with the above:
(1) 1 yr free extended warranty on the panel of the TV
(2) 1 yr free product insurance covering accidental damage & theft/robbery
(3) Free flexible wall mounting bracket
(4) 0% interest EMI conversion on your HDFC credit card for 3/6/9/12 months (you will only be charged GST on the monthly EMI value, interest on EMI is being entirely borne by us). Additionaly 8 months interest free emi on Bajaj finance
(5) We will be a one point of contact for any service related issues and you can get in touch with us for any in warranty / out of warranty issues faced by you

Now am confused if I should buy the extended warranty for this. It is way too expensive (80K). Any inputs/thoughts are more than welcome.

Now am confused if I should buy the extended warranty for this. It is way too expensive (80K). Any inputs/thoughts are more than welcome.

Extended warranty for 80K is definitely not worth.

Price of same/ similar model of TV, 2-3 years down the line will be around 100K. You can buy a new TV with that money.

My friend bought 2018 model, 65" for 2.74L in Hyderabad. Hope it helps others.

I suggested him to buy this after I bought 55" B7 last year, that time it was 1 Lakh difference between both the models.

Hyderabad prices when I was out looking.. All with 0% Bajaj finance.

55c7 - 1.65L.
55c8 - 1.99L.
55A1E - 1.89L (sealed last piece)
55A8F - 2.04L
65A8F - 3L (I got)

This Diwali, I guess the LG C8 65 inches will touch 2.5L.

Thanks,

55c7 - 1.65L.
55c8 - 1.99L.
55A8F - 2.04L
65A8F - 3L (I got)

Thanks,

thats interesting - only 5k difference between sony & lg 2018 55" models, usually its a lot more

thats interesting - only 5k difference between sony & lg 2018 55" models, usually its a lot more

I asked the salesman the same. The reply i got was that the new alpha processor in the LG narrowed the difference between the sony and LG varients and the panel is same and also this year sony is giving heay discount on the A8F.
When I checked though, I was able to see discernible difference in motion, maybe just placebo but I thought sony was better.

55c7 - 1.65L.
55c8 - 1.99L.
55A8F - 2.04L
65A8F - 3L (I got)

Thanks,

Can you tell me which store is this ? contact number ? interested in 55C8

I visited Croma store in Bangalore (Sarjapur road) and they are selling a LG C7 55 inch (demo piece) for 1.48 lakh and LG C8 55 inch for 2.11 lakh (this one has zero interest 14 month EMI from Bajaj finance) (no freebies)

I visited Croma store in Bangalore (Sarjapur road) and they are selling a LG C7 55 inch (demo piece) for 1.48 lakh and LG C8 55 inch for 2.11 lakh (this one has zero interest 14 month EMI from Bajaj finance) (no freebies)

Demo TVs run in vivid mode for 12 hours a day and seven days a week for well over 10 months. If you're fine with such relentless stress put upon the new (for you) product you're planning to buy, You can but my advice is that you can buy 55SK8500 at the same price and enjoy near OLED performance and peace of mind.

I've seen the demo piece of the C7 as well. Not sure if they mentioned to you that they already had burned in once and have got the panel replaced sometime back.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back