LG OLED C7 Pricing

I bought sony 65x9000e a week back for 1.6 L with free Kindle paperwhite and Netflix 6 months free subscription.
compared 9000 with LG c7, marginal different in color reproduction, oled with upper hand off course.
dark scenes looks better on sony 9000 than lg oled. did one to one comparison with same video files.
I was quoted 1.75 for 55 inches c7.
after lot of demos and discussions, bought 65 inch 9000e for 15 grands less than 55 C7.
sorry it's 1.7. by mistake I wrote 1.6.
effective price is 1.6 if Netflix and Kindle offer is considered.

Yeah. 93 series was costing around 2.2 or so.
I compared them one to one. Did not find any significant differences except lil higher brightness in 93 series.

I am probably going to take the plunge over this holiday weekend. Got a quote of 2.7L for 65in B7 in Hyderabad. Dont think it can get better than that. :)

Finally bought a B7.. 10K extra for C7, but picture quality almost similar and hence found n reason to spend 10K extra. In any case, my budget was only 1 lac and already extended it to almost 1.5 lacs for the great B7.. Awesome picture quality, which no other regular LED can prodcue (not even the best ones from Sony/ Samsung) .. The wall mount is really nice and flexible .. I am loving it.. only problem is that don't have enough 4K contenet as I don't have a Netflix account and as far as I have seen, hardly any content there in Amazon prime... there are some in the web, but I want to experience 4K movie in this one..

B7 and C7 are exactly the same, as far as I know.
Is the sales guys saying any difference or LG website ?

I want to know about it.

Whats the best quote you guys have received for B7 and C7 ?
Does it come with soundbar and wall mount too ?

sorry it's 1.7. by mistake I wrote 1.6.
effective price is 1.6 if Netflix and Kindle offer is considered.

If you don't mind could you please share the details on the dealer or store you bought from, this will really help as I too am looking seriously for a 55incher and if its just 10k extra then why not a 65incher. As I got a quote for the 55x900e at 1.49L from Reliance Digital.

Bought it from vijay sales, pune, Sadhu vaswani square.

Thanks, I think a Vijay sales store is in Bangalore also. Well I'll check if I can get the 65" here at the price mentioned.

Anyways, how is the experience with the tv and that too a massive 65" screen? I believe it's a fald which is better than edge lit.

Awesome experience. I have compared it with Samsung QLed 65 inch costing Whooping more than 4L,
If I would rate Samsung QLed 100%,
Then sony 65x9000e is around 90%.

LG C7 65 inch Bhubaneswar dealer quoted 3.4L
I have told them, my friends in Hyderabad got 2.82L quote, he said, not possible.

Thanks, I think a Vijay sales store is in Bangalore also. Well I'll check if I can get the 65" here at the price mentioned.

Anyways, how is the experience with the tv and that too a massive 65" screen? I believe it's a fald which is better than edge lit.
Did you ask for 65 inch C7 in Vijay sales ?

Which retailer in gurgaon. Can you please share .
I bought the 65C7 at this price in December from The LG brand store on MG road Gurgaon. I believe the discounts being offered have been reduced now and they are no longer offering the same prices. BTW, the same dealer quoted 2.7L for 65C7 just before Diwali, so the prices are certainly increasing.

I got it for 3.35L last month here in Bhubaneswar and my friend in Kolkata got the same for 3.3L today.

I did an unboxing video as well,

C8 will land up soon. Better wait for it. Full hardware calibration options in a consumer TV is unheard of. They'll also support High frame rate content upto 120Hz.

C8 will land up soon. Better wait for it. Full hardware calibration options in a consumer TV is unheard of. They'll also support High frame rate content upto 120Hz.

Frankly have seen the calibration videos on you tube. Its chinese greek and parsi all combined. And i doubt there any calibrators in india who wud have the skills to do up your tv.

All i know that as a plasma watcher oleds are the only other tvs which i have liked . Apart from calibration features do the 2018 models have better pictire quality? Wud it be worth the extra moolah?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back