LG OLED referral program

Marakk

Since buying the C9, I kept getting messages for their referral program. I had helped someone over on Reddit, and they added my code recently. The gift is supposed to come in 90 days. Have tried contacting LG to find out what exactly is the gift, but couldn't find any info. Searching Google throws up someone complaining a year or so ago that they got nothing. Anyone with more info here? Of course I'll update as I get more info. If it's anything useful, we can add each other's code and help out. You only get two, so it's not like one can be greedy and spam and try to get 5-10. Lol

Since buying the C9, I kept getting messages for their referral program. I had helped someone over on Reddit, and they added my code recently. The gift is supposed to come in 90 days. Have tried contacting LG to find out what exactly is the gift, but couldn't find any info. Searching Google throws up someone complaining a year or so ago that they got nothing. Anyone with more info here? Of course I'll update as I get more info. If it's anything useful, we can add each other's code and help out. You only get two, so it's not like one can be greedy and spam and try to get 5-10. Lol
@Marakk You get Blue tooth speakers apparently. I have one code left, I used one for my sister because she bought a 65" C9

@Marakk You get Blue tooth speakers apparently. I have one code left, I used one for my sister because she bought a 65" C9

Ah! Not bad then. Will follow up with them after 90 days are over. For future buyers, we can start a chain. Each one who buys can add in the code of the person who helped them here, or if that doesn't work out, first come first serve. Lol. Upto the community to take it forward.

For me, it took more than 6 months and continuous follow-up to get the referral gift from LG. I got 24inch tv as referral for C8 a year ego.

Two coupons with a time limit... I used one for my brother and he bought C8,. With referral coupon we both got 24inch TVs

Two coupons with a time limit... I used one for my brother and he bought C8,. With referral coupon we both got 24inch TVs
@Ramesh RN I referred my sister, I gave her one coupon, but I have one more remaining (I'm a bit confused, do I use this for myself or or am I supposed to give the 2nd one for someone, so I can get another benefit?). Any idea what's the time limit?

I don't mind giving someone a referral coupon if they want. As of now I don't have anyone who wants one in my personal circle.

Edit:
Just spoke to an LG executive. This is the speaker available through the referral program...if any one has bought an LG product they can get in touch with me to receive the code to get a free blue tooth speaker worth 10k. Please note you just have a few days left to utilize this, so get in touch asap!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whomsoever is registering, wait and take someone else's code and add. This way we can have a chain going. There's a 2 month expiry apparently on the codes, which means my second one is now useless. No worries. I got one. Band together and start a chain, folks. Help each other get free stuff.

How do I use the codes being generously offered here? Can I use one against the purchase of a new LG C9/B9 and get some discount?

Got 55C9 yesterday. how will I get the codes ?
Got 55C9 yesterday. how will I get the codes ?
@viveksudhanshu check pm

How do I use the codes being generously offered here? Can I use one against the purchase of a new LG C9/B9 and get some discount?
@raptor77 , @sunster you wont get a discount on the TV, but you can avail a free BT speaker worth 22k with my code (This will take 3 months to recieve once they have clarified your purchase with the company. Message me if you want one (it's for immeadite use)

I also need to know .. how to get the codes for my purchase of C9

You'll get them once you'll complete the registration form that you'll get in your registered number. However, you can't add anyone else's code after registering. You have to add someone else's code during registering. That's why coordination and trust needs to be there if this chain is to continue. Basically you'll use someone else's code and tell LG that they referred you, and they'll get the speaker. For you to get one, you code that you'll get after registering has to be used by someone else.

You'll get them once you'll complete the registration form that you'll get in your registered number. However, you can't add anyone else's code after registering. You have to add someone else's code during registering. That's why coordination and trust needs to be there if this chain is to continue. Basically you'll use someone else's code and tell LG that they referred you, and they'll get the speaker. For you to get one, you code that you'll get after registering has to be used by someone else.
I bought it on November 1st .. not yet done the registration .. let's see .. if i can register .. Anybody who wants their code to be used at my registration ..please share

I bought it on November 1st .. not yet done the registration .. let's see .. if i can register .. Anybody who wants their code to be used at my registration ..please share

Sure! Use mine. We can continue this chain based on honestly and trust. Love4sound will get his registration message soon. He can use your code then, and then so on and so forth. Check your DM

Sure! Use mine. We can continue this chain based on honestly and trust. Love4sound will get his registration message soon. He can use your code then, and then so on and so forth. Check your DM
Shared you code. Is it used? You mentioned earlier that your code expired?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back