line level BSC for TABAQ

tnvijay

Hi all,
I would like to know whether any diyer has assembled a ROD ELLIOT bsc circuit ( line level). I feel its better to build it than to wind coils,( i donr have access to inductance measurement too.)
I plan to build one for my TABAQ.
Going by the formula ,the cap value comes to around 13 nf.What is the standard value available close to it.?

Sorry i couldnt provide a direct link to the above circuit as i am typing from mobile and dont know how to tag a link. (help needed here too. )
TIA.

Hi all,
I would like to know whether any diyer has assembled a ROD ELLIOT bsc circuit ( line level). I feel its better to build it than to wind coils,( i donr have access to inductance measurement too.)
I plan to build one for my TABAQ.
Going by the formula ,the cap value comes to around 13 nf.What is the standard value available close to it.?

Sorry i couldnt provide a direct link to the above circuit as i am typing from mobile and dont know how to tag a link. (help needed here too. )
TIA.
Does your equipment satisfy this criteria:

It is essential that the compensation circuit be driven from a low impedance source, and the load impedance should be reasonably high. There will be little error with loading above 20k, but basically the higher the impedance, the better. Opamp buffers at the input and output may be used if you cannot ensure that the source impedance is 100 ohms or less, and that the load impedance of the following stage is greater than 20k. My recommendation would be to use a buffer stage at the output with an input impedance of about 100k.

@ keith correa- Thanks. I am not much of a technical person but i will tell you where i plan to integrate. Mine is a diy amp .source from cdp/mp3 players with a 3 band baxandall tone control in two stages (op amp) based on Randy Slones circuit as a pre amp. power amp section is miniref ( Linuxguru's) .I Plan to connect between tone control output and power amp input.

Thanks for all who viewed, I made this BSC and incorporated with miniref. It works nicely. Definitrly worth trying.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back