logitech z 5500 new with bill and warranty (killer deal)

intacto

guys,

got a quote of rs 14600 for z 5500 from a local dealer in mumbai if we take 5 of them....

already got 4 confirmed orders...still 1 left.:yahoo:

The Deal is with original bill and warranty.

Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speaker System

ONLY MUMBAI BUYERS AS ONE CAN COLLECT DIRECTLY....

interested ppl pm me :D

Mate, i got quote for 14900 for single piece, if you are going for a group buy then the offer definitely has to be better. I would suggest you renegotiate with the dealer or get with someone in touch at lamington road (Prime abgb) for a single deal for your self.

I have seen its at 13.8 at the techenclave site. (Its reduced from 14.6k, i suppose)
Intacto - Are you the one who is coordinating this deal in that forum too?

Thats not ALL that great a deal really =\ 11k would be a steal, ive seen then go for 10k too but from personal deals.

I see the price ranges from $250-$400+ at ebay now. Can you let us know from where you could get at 11k or 10k that you had seen before?

Ebay is the worst measure of prices possible in india, they're overmarked by 20-30%.

In the us ebay you can get good condition z5500 for as low as 50$ if you play your cards right however in india my suggestion is stalk the techenclave website deals section, ive seen them go for 9-12k.

@all the deal is done and have been little busy so couldnt cme online.

@sgmane yeah i am the same person....and i forgot to update here as the deal was done thr itself.

mods plzz close the thread

Back