Looking for Denon X2600H

Not necessarily. 1600h,2600h,4500h all have eArc ports and support. Infact many TVs from Sony and Samsung (last years qled models) don't have hdmi 2.1 but they support eArc and Allm etc.
They have but e-arc is originally a feature of 2.1. Manufacturers just extended the 2.0 and added the 2.1 features as far as I know. But in real world no one knows how good it works. I have a c9 and 4500. I connected my HD to c9 and all my tru HD contents plays only DD. It never supports atmos in tru HD but only in DD+

They have but e-arc is originally a feature of 2.1. Manufacturers just extended the 2.0 and added the 2.1 features as far as I know. But in real world no one knows how good it works. I have a c9 and 4500. I connected my HD to c9 and all my tru HD contents plays only DD. It never supports atmos in tru HD but only in DD+
Oh.. That's a downer then

But some dealers have told me that it will be hard to get support for older models that are discontinued
It’s ok don’t worry about support. I sold my 2400 to a friend of mine after using it for a year. He is now used it for a year and not using any protection. It’s still working flawlessly.

If u look at it that way even 2600 is not guaranteed. Don’t overthink and grab the 2500 before it runs out of stock. Buying the new avr’s for extra cost due to 8k is waste of money
I know and I am not going to buy 1700 or 2700.it will either be 2500 or 1600.

It is worth to consider the avr with more pre outs.
Regards
That would be 3600h which costs atleast 40% more than the current options. For my bedroom (12x16),i dont think i will be needing more power atleast in the next 3 years or so. Do I still need pre outs?

That would be 3600h which costs atleast 40% more than the current options. For my bedroom (12x16),i dont think i will be needing more power atleast in the next 3 years or so. Do I still need pre outs?
Depends on the speaker and your taste. If you are satisfied with the dynamics you get from speakers then good but you will never know when u get hit by the upgrade bug or wanting more from the existing system. It’s better to buy an avr with pre-outs if budget permits

I said between 2500 and 1600.
Both are same in that department, from what I can see.
Depends on the speaker and your taste. If you are satisfied with the dynamics you get from speakers then good but you will never know when u get hit by the upgrade bug or wanting more from the existing system. It’s better to buy an avr with pre-outs if budget permits
I have been using Blaupunkt Towers for the last 2 years and was pretty happy with them till I upgraded my TV to 65 oled and realized I should have a surround setup with a dedicated sub. So yeah, once I have atmos, I don't think I will be upgrading anytime soon.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back