Looking for Denon X2600H

Due to non availability of denon 1600/2600h, some dealers are pushinge towards Marantz Nr1710 for around 50k. When I tell them it only provides 50w per channel, I am told that it is enough for my room size and "Marantz current is more than Denon".

Is that true? Is it even a worthy alternative at this price?

Due to non availability of denon 1600/2600h, some dealers are pushinge towards Marantz Nr1710 for around 50k. When I tell them it only provides 50w per channel, I am told that it is enough for my room size and "Marantz current is more than Denon".

Hmm 50w is 50w.....
However, it has front pre outs. In future if you feel lack of power u can use that

This is a nice article on the jargon around AVR Power ratings, hope this helps you.

Denon 2600h is out of stock, I have checked with most of the dealers. 2700h with 8k is upcoming model with heavy price tag. Don't go for lower model as they don't have earc support.

You can choose 1600h if you want only one output then choose high sensitivity speaker so watt will not be matter.
Also please note 1700 is not coming this year.

It appears there is not much difference between X1400H and X1600H (mainly Bluetooth headphones and eArc support) as shown in the image. Can I not connect BT headphones via the TV bluetooth? If yes, does it make sense to go for X1400H and spend the saved money (8k) on better speakers?

1600vs1400.JPG

I recommend the latest version 1600h, Just remember arc is just 1MB speed and earc is 32MB speed.
Also you will get some latest updates like HDCP 2.3 , All upcoming TV will have earc and if you buy the latest version you can use this until you upgrade 8k tv. Based on my assumption, it will take another 3 years to get some 8k content. Still, we are struggling to get 4k content.

I never tried this Bluetooth option from my end. Other FM might reply to this question.

You can refer to these page

Last edited:
It appears there is not much difference between X1400H and X1600H (mainly Bluetooth headphones and eArc support) as shown in the image. Can I not connect BT headphones via the TV bluetooth? If yes, does it make sense to go for X1400H and spend the saved money (8k) on better speakers?

View attachment 50215
First check with ProFx if they are still honouring warranty for X1400H. It's already a 3 years old model.

I so much wanted to upgrade my AVR and my humble TV - but then I got message from my bank on my home loan EMI payment. :confused:
Even if we can able to spend:confused::(. We can't do because what ever we purchasing for our passion is waste of money from our family members point of view and also we can't ignore them and purchase what we want.

Most of FM's are fall this category i suppose.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back