Looking for Denon X2600H

Even if we can able to spend:confused::(. We can't do because what ever we purchasing for our passion is waste of money from our family members point of view and also we can't ignore them and purchase what we want.

Most of FM's are fall this category i suppose.
indeed. Sailing in the same boat. :)

Contrary, I see Ravi’s family fully supporting his passion. Kudos to that.

@rksingh1 great YouTube videos and very informative. Keep sharing.

Even if we can able to spend:confused::(. We can't do because what ever we purchasing for our passion is waste of money from our family members point of view and also we can't ignore them and purchase what we want.

Most of FM's are fall this category i suppose.
Same blood here. I couldn't even start my journey on home theater other than responding on this forum. Unable get a green signal yet from my spouse to start of with my purchase.

If in Delhi and not already checked, please check with Sanjeev at Chitranjan park for Denon Receivers. He might have something for you at very competitive prices.

Note: No affiliation of any sort.

If in Delhi and not already checked, please check with Sanjeev at Chitranjan park for Denon Receivers. He might have something for you at very competitive prices.

Note: No affiliation of any sort.
Already in touch with their Store, AV Zone.

Same blood here. I couldn't even start my journey on home theater other than responding on this forum. Unable get a green signal yet from my spouse to start of with my purchase.

i have successfully obtained interim permission. thrick is not to reveal the complete 'sinister' plan. just start casually like will buy a receiver two front speakers. Never-ever-ever disclose the potential price , atleast discount it by 50% while telling.. [and never show this message to her too !]

i have successfully obtained interim permission. thrick is not to reveal the complete 'sinister' plan. just start casually like will buy a receiver two front speakers. Never-ever-ever disclose the potential price , atleast discount it by 50% while telling.. [and never show this message to her too !]
I have always done this. always quoted 60 to 70% less .
With my new stereo set up family thinks it’s cost me only 40K

Hmmm ....
This will land you in trouble buddy. Internet is a boon and bane!!
Cheers,
Raghu

Back