Looking for HTS12

waris

Hi friends,
I am looking for Polk HTS12 sub-woofer. Presently no one has it in stock . Any suggestions how to proceed.
Also My living room is 15 X 12. Shall I go for HTS12 or 10. I live in apartment and not sure how neighbors will react to loud sound.
I have a 3.0 set-up as of now. Q acoustics 3020i +3090ci powered with Denon x2400. Here is the link to my older thread.
Home theater
You will find my apartment layout in the thread. It's basically L shape . Any ways to isolate the dining area?
If anyone is selling old HTS ,plz let me know.
What is a good price for HTS 10 and 12. Other available subwoofers at nearly dealers are TAGA SW10 V3 and JBL STAGE A120P.
thanks

Alternate options at that price range are Sonodyne Roar 1312, BIC America PL 200 ii etc.

At higher price range, you can consider XTZ Spirit 12, Rythmik L12, Sonodyne Sub 1012 etc.

If 10" is fine, you can consider SVS PB1000, Sonodyne Sub 1010 etc.

Alternate options at that price range are Sonodyne Roar 1312, BIC America PL 200 ii etc.

At higher price range, you can consider XTZ Spirit 12, Rythmik L12, Sonodyne Sub 1012 etc.

If 10" is fine, you can consider SVS PB1000, Sonodyne Sub 1010 etc.
how are Taga SW10 V3 and JBL A120P compared to these.

Taga S10 V3 is 10" sub it is good, comes with 240W RMS amp. Taga TSW212 also there - 12" driver, but amp is 200W only.
JBL A120P is normally opted along with JBL Stage speakers. The frequency response is 32Hz and above only.

I would suggest Taga among these two options

If they are available in the demo setup with the dealers, you can audition and decide

If I compare these two with the models I suggested in previous post, PL 200 is slightly better than Taga and more better than JBL.
If you are ok with 10" driver, Sonodyne Sub 1010 can be considered , will be at par with PL200

Taga S10 V3 is 10" sub it is good, comes with 240W RMS amp. Taga TSW212 also there - 12" driver, but amp is 200W only.
JBL A120P is normally opted along with JBL Stage speakers. The frequency response is 32Hz and above only.

I would suggest Taga among these two options

If they are available in the demo setup with the dealers, you can audition and decide

If I compare these two with the models I suggested in previous post, PL 200 is slightly better than Taga and more better than JBL.
If you are ok with 10" driver, Sonodyne Sub 1010 can be considered , will be at par with PL200
Thanks for the input.

My advise would be to check sunfire sds12. Was in market for subwoofer recently and bought this. Dual drivers sounds amazing and I personally liked them over svs pb1000

Dear friends,
I have received the sub and run audessey. Sub sounds good with music and movies both. I have yet to check with heavy bass . Overall I am happy just wondering whether it can sound better since I am a beginner .

Dear friends,
I have received the sub and run audessey. Sub sounds good with music and movies both. I have yet to check with heavy bass . Overall I am happy just wondering whether it can sound better since I am a beginner .
Hi,

The sub is awesome when u set the volume at 1 o clock position and on ur avr , set the crossover to 80hz, set the volume at -0.5db.

Do let us know your feedback on the performance

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back