Lyrita Owner's thread

Hi,

Found some pictures of another Lyrita Audio set up.

The owners comments.

I know this sounds incredible but its the truth as my ears know it.The Lyrita Audios whip the pants of two components listed in Stereophile's recommended list, ie the ARC SP 16 and the Bryston 14BST.The amazing thing is the cost. A tube preamp and 4 tube monoblocs cost the USD equivalent of 2k as opposed to 8.5k for the Bryston/ARC duo.You can check out the lyrita gear at www.lyrita-audio.com.

System #61 (Odyssey) - Page 2 - MartinLogan Club (MLC)

AudiogoN Forums: sunnyboy's gear

Regards
Rajiv

Last edited:
this seems current....

1275646772.jpg

Hi,

@Hifiashok,Thanks for the link to Audiogon.

Would love to listen to this system.

Regards
Rajiv

pradeepji has been kind in inviting us over a couple of times.

stimella on the TT and the assoc. gear was breath-taking, other than a lot of vinyl we heard.

will let u kno whenever the next happens, if u can conveniently make it.

Hi Folks,

Just purchased Sound Dampening Pads from Tono Systems for placing below the speaker BS stands and the results are amazing.

The results were clearer, cleaner, with much better imaging and greater sense of realism.

Previously I had the blue tac/Bostik but these pads beats them hands down.

eBay India: Tono Systems Sound Dampening Pads(Pack of 4 for woofer) (item 280654034312 end time 03-May-2011 19:23:45 IST)

--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Lyrita SET 2A3/ Sugden A21a> Highly modded Vintage B&W DM4 => MUSIC

Hi friends,
I feel like sharing my experience with Lyrita audio's set 2A3 with vintage B&W DM4 speakers.
On this Sunday i was at helium's place Delhi and had a great time listening to his system with all genre of music on squeezebox/cds.
If i have to key out the whole listening pleasure in one word, i would say i was quite "impressed". The overall impression of set2A3 was very close to satisfactory in terms of mid and upper range,however the lower end when played heavy bass sounded little ungroomed, sensitivity of the speaker held culprit in that case i suppose otherwise it sounded Tied. While playing cds the details were there in plenty, everything was well balanced,no frequency was emphatic. The very first thing i noticed with lyrita's was sheer involvement. The amp and speaker played so live with smooth jazz that i completely went in the midst of nowhere, vocals were sharp and smooth,very clean and warm midrange :licklips: I strongly wish that someday i would listen the magic of SET2A3 in my personal room :).
The lyrita's set did excellent to the soft rock,acoustics,jazz but hard rock and metal sound was not his cup of tea. The grip over the lower end especially over the typical bolywood bass was not that tight or rather loose. IMO the speakers could not manage to play well with hard rock, as helium told that it was front ported earlier but he sealed the design to get the more tighter sound.
Since the speaker was placed quite close to each other so was the listening chair,i can not comment on the sound stage and imaging.

SUMMARY- I am glad that i could listen to lyrita's set amp with vintage beauty of B&W which was indeed a wonderful experience. The whole system certainly urged me to own a tube amp with high sensitive speakers to experience the divinity of music.

Hi Friends,

I just upgraded to the launch of the Lyitra SET GM70 & Lyrita DIY DAC Philips TDA1543. I guess Lyrita is every where in my life!:licklips:

--
helium
SB Classic> Lyrita DIY DAC Philips TDA1543 > Lyrita SET GM70 + PMC TB2/ Vintage highly modified B&W DM4 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

Got a Lyrita Integre II

I am using a Lyrita Integre II amp along with my DIY speakers (Separate thread in the DIY section). Totally blowed off by the quality of sound.... sonic nirvana. Will post pics soon as I am pretty tied up now arranging my house which I moved into following my transfer.

Re: Got a Lyrita Integre II

I am using a Lyrita Integre II amp along with my DIY speakers (Separate thread in the DIY section). Totally blowed off by the quality of sound.... sonic nirvana. Will post pics soon as I am pretty tied up now arranging my house which I moved into following my transfer.

there you are the pics

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back