Lyrita Owner's thread

How much for that Tono systems pad? What are its dimensions?

The listing is gone.

Nice pics BTW!

--G0bble

How much for that Tono systems pad? What are its dimensions?

The listing is gone.

Nice pics BTW!

--G0bble

It was Rs 750/-. The dimensions are 4" X 4"

--
helium
SB Classic> Lyrita DIY DAC Philips TDA1543 > Lyrita SET GM70 + Akai Speaker- SW 175/ PMC TB2 (For Sale) / Vintage highly modified B&W DM4 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

It was Rs 750/-. The dimensions are 4" X 4"

--
helium
SB Classic> Lyrita DIY DAC Philips TDA1543 > Lyrita SET GM70 + Akai Speaker- SW 175/ PMC TB2 (For Sale) / Vintage highly modified B&W DM4 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

Thank you very much Gobble ji. Wishing you all a very Dewali.

lifewater

Happy Die-Wally all (as overheard with an Aussie accent :D)

Does tono systems provide custom sizes? Like I want 10x15 inch pads only.

What is the thickness? Is the material easy to cut?

--G0bble

Happy Die-Wally all (as overheard with an Aussie accent :D)

Does tono systems provide custom sizes? Like I want 10x15 inch pads only.

What is the thickness? Is the material easy to cut?

--G0bble

Happy Deepawali to all @HFV!:D

Gobble email Nikhil at [email protected] . I'm sure he will work out something for you.

I'm back with the 2A3 tube:licklips: The 2A3 rules!:thumbsup:

I recently got a pair of high sensitive speakers (94db) Akai SW 175 and with the Lyrita SET 2A3 the experience is totally magical.

--
helium
SB Classic -> Lyrita DIY DAC Philips TDA1543 -> Lyrita SET2A3 + Vintage Akai Speaker SW175 / Audiolab 8000A + Highly modified B&W DM4 -> Lyrita IC + Cables => MUSIC

I recently got a pair of high sensitive speakers (94db) Akai SW 175 and with the Lyrita SET 2A3 the experience is totally magical.

--
helium
SB Classic -> Lyrita DIY DAC Philips TDA1543 -> Lyrita SET2A3 + Vintage Akai Speaker SW175 / Audiolab 8000A + Highly modified B&W DM4 -> Lyrita IC + Cables => MUSIC

Oh! The unique privilege on offer to be able to go bak........ Lucky you!!

Oh! The unique privilege on offer to be able to go bak........ Lucky you!!

I must say that Vireji really takes care of his customers. Infact I never feel as a customer with him. He is open minded about the feedback he receives and gives his unbiased advice which reflects from his years of wisdom.

Where can one have the privilege and liberty of returning the product?

Only at Lyrita!:yahoo:

--
helium

Hey Helium,

Why did you go back to the 2A3 SET amp I thought you really liked the GM70?

B Rgds,
Raj.

I must say that Vireji really takes care of his customers. Infact I never feel as a customer with him. He is open minded about the feedback he receives and gives his unbiased advice which reflects from his years of wisdom.

I agree with you totally. I had a very minor problem with my amp .... loose connection of the tubes in the sockets and the way it was responded to by Virenji is very commendable. He was very patient in hearing me and was suggesting probable solutions .... he even offered to send me a set of tubes. God bless Virenji and I wish him all the best

lifewater

Hello,

Please add me to this ever-growing family...got a 6C33C SET...had my eyes on it ever since I had heard it... :yahoo:

Congrats Soulforged!

Where had you heard the amp before? There is someone in Bangalore with Amity speakers, did he have the amp?

Regards

i wish there were more gentlemen like virenji in our daily lives.

also, i pray my wish to be able to follow his lead also works, at least in part, if possible in the short or then at minimum the long run.

ditto for my Lyrita eqpt/experience.

What should be the starting point for a t00b n00b ? I thought EL84 should do fine ( going by its description ) but then after I read about how 2A3 SET is so much more superior, I thought maybe I'll miss on all the goodness. :) Suggestions please ?

since u hav also mentioned delhi in your lox, why don't u speak to virenji? the tubes (actually, the overall setup) to consider depends a lot on what u r looking for. with his knowledge and experience, he would be able to guide u best, IMHO. of course, there are a lot of very helpful and knowledgeable people on the forum too, no doubt.

since u hav also mentioned delhi in your lox, why don't u speak to virenji?

I should probably remove Delhi from location now. :) But I did contact him over email last year, and recently regarding a headphone amp & on both occasions, I failed to follow-up properly ( audition, setup specific discussion etc. ), so thought its better to take opinion from lyrita owners without bugging him any more ! ;)

Hi,

I have following this thread with glowing praise for the sound of LYRITA, 2A3 tube amplifier,has anyone compared the sound with anplifiers like yamamoto or any similar amp,i would be certainly willing to hear the comparison.thanks

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back