Marantz amplifier repairing in Pune

sajagtap

Hello All,

I am looking for Marantz amplifier (model SR 5005) repair services in Pune. I would be really grateful if you can share the contact details for the same.

Many thanks for your time.

Thanks!
Sagar

Hey, hello everybody,
sajagtap, this post is rather too late i know, You must have got that amp fixed by now i assume. I did come across your post when searching for someone myself a few days back. There was no reply to your post and i had to move on with my search.
I have a marantz sr 6005 which had blown its left output channel. Even the
left front speaker, a jamo D590, had a shorted driver, which probably caused the thing to blow. I got both fixed by Mr.Sharat. His contact no. is 9890515000. I thought and hope this could help someone in the future.
Vishal

Hey, hello everybody,
sajagtap, this post is rather too late i know, You must have got that amp fixed by now i assume. I did come across your post when searching for someone myself a few days back. There was no reply to your post and i had to move on with my search.
I have a marantz sr 6005 which had blown its left output channel. Even the
left front speaker, a jamo D590, had a shorted driver, which probably caused the thing to blow. I got both fixed by Mr.Sharat. His contact no. is 9890515000. I thought and hope this could help someone in the future.
Vishal
Thanks it helped me today

Back