Marantz NR1609 ARC connecting TV

mani14

Hi
i am facing problem TV to AVR (marantz NR1609) audio out put is not working.

i am using HDMI cable, please suggest me setting.

TV model? Does it support ARC? Have you read the owners manual of the NR1609? Maybe you are missing some step....

With the latest HDMI version and HDCP 2.2....as from what i understand...all devices in the chain needs to be compliant then it works seamlessly

content from Goggle...

HDCP 2.2 is a technology designed to prevent illegal copying of 4K Ultra HD content. Every link in your video chain must support HDCP 2.2 — your TV, video source, and any component the video signal passes through. ... HDMI 2.0 is also required for TVs and components to be able to pass 4K video.

Yes TV supports ARC(sony X90F). i cant even play Youtube through AVR.

please suggest me HDMI setting and input selector.

You have to connect TV through the HDMI1 (ARC) output on the NR1509. It will perfect .

I guess you need to map the incoming audio signal from the TV to an output in the AVR. Or perhaps a TV and AVR reset might work.

1) Check if the HDMI port you are using on the AVR is the ARC port (typically the last HDMI port on Marantz)
2) Enable HDMI- CEC on both TV and AVR
3) In TV settings, go to audio and make sure you have selected AVR via ARC as the output

i have checked all connection its ok and enabeled HDMI-CEC on both TV and AVR also.

i TV settings also i have selected AVR via ARC.

still i am not getting youtube audio in AVR.

thanks for your support i have connected my AVR with TV.

now i am streaming Youtube and hard desk with AVR.

i am enjoy it.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back