Marantz Owner Thread...

Dear fm marantz AVR users, What the value you set for reference level offset? For OTT and music? I am looking to set it to one value then forget.

Hi is anybody interested to buy a year older Marantz AVR 7013. Please send me a WhatsApp at 9731209630 or feel free to PM to discuss

Has anyone reached out to their dealer/MZ audio to get the fix for the HDMI 2.1 issue. Marantz website refers to your local dealer if outside the 10 countries listed.

If you are not aware of the Black screen of Death in Marantz/Denon, please read this article

I moved from Yamaha to Marantz and I finished the setup today.

Quick question. Marantz 6015 connected with Sony 75x800h on ARC. Tata sky connected with 6015.

HDMI CEC is functioning well, so TV on/off, turns AVR on/off and vice versa. Audio controls are working well together. However, changing the source in TV doesn't change the source in AVR. So when I press STB button (TV button in the remote), TV video switches to HDMI input mode but the AVR continues to stay on the TV audio mode. So for changing the source, I need to use both remotes in order to make it work. Yamaha was flawless in this.

I hope I have been able to explain the problem. Have any of you faced it? Any workaround or solution?

Thanks in advance for help.
Did you find a resolution to the HDMI issue? Since the 6015 has multiple HDMI outputs, why dont you use the AVR as the core and not the TV and avoid using the ARC? That way, everything will be controlled via the AVR. Since, the Yamaha had possibly a single HDMI out, ARC made sense, not sure if it makes sense in the 6015.

Hello all, part of my upcoming AVR upgrade, I am now considering the SR6015. Would appreciate some inputs from members who own it/ use it to help zero in on the purchase. My use will be 50-50 with movies and music. It will be driving the Q Acoustics 3030is at the front and 3020s at the back. For Atmos heights I will continue to use the Polk TL satellites which I am happy with. Thanks!

Hello all, part of my upcoming AVR upgrade, I am now considering the SR6015. Would appreciate some inputs from members who own it/ use it to help zero in on the purchase. My use will be 50-50 with movies and music. It will be driving the Q Acoustics 3030is at the front and 3020s at the back. For Atmos heights I will continue to use the Polk TL satellites which I am happy with. Thanks!

I am sure you will like it ....it has enough of power to drive the speakers you have listed.

If its 50:50 use then you can also consider Yamaha Aventage series or Pioneer LX series if you want a different SQ. Else go with Marantz, I am latched to it since past 9 years now.

I have the SR6015 driving QAcoustics Concept 40 LCR's with JBL Control One as side surrounds and it doesn't break a sweat.

Last edited:
I have the 6015 driving a 5.4 setup with 2 subs. Its fine in most areas for movies. For music, I somehow felt it was not as musical as my Emotiva. Possibly because I also use a 5 channel PA from Emotiva.

I have seen 6013 for sale by owner In This forum n mentioned few month old n less used chk out if u r ok with used n save a bit .
Not much difference in 6013 n 6015 model

Anybody interested to buy SR7013, please PM me or whatsapp me at 9731209630. Since I am upgrading to SR7015, so planning to sell away my unit which was purchased last year in Sep 2020.

Anybody interested to buy SR7013, please PM me or WhatsApp me at 9731209630. Since I am upgrading to SR7015, so planning to sell away my unit, which was purchased last year in Sep 2020.
Is there any specific reason for upgrading to SR 7015? Just curious, if I remember correctly, SR 7013/15 are pretty identical on the audio front.

Is there any specific reason for upgrading to SR 7015? Just curious, if I remember correctly, SR 7013/15 are pretty identical on the audio front.

I think the main difference is 4K vs 8K Video processing.

This is what I could find over Google

I think the main difference is 4K vs 8K Video processing.

This is what I could find over Google

I think the bottom of the article has the advantages of 7015 in detail

1629431743133.png

I think the bottom of the article has the advantages of 7015 in detail

View attachment 61202
is there any major usable feature added to make upgrade decision worth paying extra? As 4K to 8K where no movies are pictured in 8K still still if r intend using 8K TV then wll not be huge defiance until content support as now Dolby vision is great quality
I see only Bluetooth ver is latest & HDR10+ may used if gamer & very regular movie watcher .
Dont see worth upgrading to 7013 to 7015 now at this huge high cost price.

is there any major usable feature added to make upgrade decision worth paying extra? As 4K to 8K where no movies are pictured in 8K still still if r intend using 8K TV then wll not be huge defiance until content support as now Dolby vision is great quality
I see only Bluetooth ver is latest & HDR10+ may used if gamer & very regular movie watcher .
Dont see worth upgrading to 7013 to 7015 now at this huge high cost price.
The useful features are the first three and bluetooth (which to me is still a bummer that 5.0 is not supported). So unless you are getting a great resell price for 7013, it doesnt make sense. Although, the above graph was for 6013 to 6015, it holds true for 7013->7015.

Whats the current prices for SR6015 or Sr7015? Heard due to limited stock depending on dealer possible rates would be between 20% to 35% less from listed MRPs.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back