Matching speakers for Arcam A39

MA Silver sound pretty amazing with Arcam ; last I checked, Hyderabad Audio Video people showroom has MA Silver for audition. Alternatively you can visit my place with your amp on a weekend.
Thanks for inviting me drkrack. I reside in chennai and it is hard to visit hyderabad for an audition.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I believe MA has a dealer in Chennai. So dies ATC. Check them out. MA and Arcam have always been said to be an excellent pairing.
ATC is also said to go well with Arcam.

I believe MA has a dealer in Chennai. So dies ATC. Check them out. MA and Arcam have always been said to be an excellent pairing.
Sure. I will check them both. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for sharing your inputs for me. I will definitely try all the ways.

Posting here after ages! Exactly what happens when your better half is out of town and you're totally jobless on a Sunday afternoon :)

I've never been a fan of b&w: dull across the board and not worth the premium they charge.
Do check out Dali, as others have mentioned. They have a decent tonality.
Triangle are quirky speakers; they're French, after all! But the midband is delightful and you may like them.
Trust you are carrying your amp for the auditions? If possible, try and get a home demo. The room/speaker interaction is probably the most important factor of all.

Good luck, and enjoy the hunt!

Found a dealer in chennai and have to contact them by tomorrow. Thanks man.

Have to try that because many are suggesting it. Have to check with a dealer here in chennai.

Dali ikon model has been replaced with opticon ,only chance if old stocks available.. I also suggest hearing Dynaudio speakers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Dali ikon model has been replaced with opticon ,only chance if old stocks available.. I also suggest hearing Dynaudio speakers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Gonna try the KEF R700 this week and one of the FM has invited to his home to test his ATC and opticon 6.

Hi Vinoth,

Try the Proac & ATC at Cinema focus(importers of ATC & Proac) - Razack 9841035821, Revel, B&W at Decibel - Raghu 9940672834, Dynaudio @ Grandcinema, Xavian @ AV Lounge. AV Lounge, Cinema focus & Decibel have good listening rooms.

speaker ratings are always misleading, the room plays a very vital role for a speaker to perform its best. I was surprised with the Proacs Tablette, for its size the bass was excellent, the listening room was the best when I was auditioning. Carry your amp and source for every audition, take a prior appointment, it really helps.

Good luck with your search

Hi people,
Recently acquired an Arcam Fmj A39 intergrated amp which is hooked up with polk tsx 110 for now. So looking for best matching bookshelves or towers.
Room size is 12*20 and budget is not a constraint for a good pair. Also seeking for Dac... Thanks in advance.

Try Atc or Pmc , if u want to upgrade ht in future then u will also try for dynaudio.. i am running Arcam AVr550 with atc scm-40.

Kanna, Thank you so much for spending time for me. One of our FM has invited me to test his ATC. I will that and let you know :)

Have you finalized speakers for Arcam A39? I am using Arcam A19 with MA Bronze. Not very warm but good sound stage and quite room filling. I have not tested with proper CD player. I tested with Sony BDP. I am using amp with Arcam Bluetooth adapter rBlink to stream music from my mobile and NAS.

Hi people,
Recently acquired an Arcam Fmj A39 intergrated amp which is hooked up with polk tsx 110 for now. So looking for best matching bookshelves or towers.
Room size is 12*20 and budget is not a constraint for a good pair. Also seeking for Dac... Thanks in advance.

Dali Zensor 3 or Missions LX series or you can also try Definitive Technology Studio 45 / 55...If you are Open to using towers, B&W is available in For Sale by owner.....

Dali Zensor 3 or Missions LX series or you can also try Definitive Technology Studio 45 / 55...If you are Open to using towers, B&W is available in For Sale by owner.....
Thanks Efernand1.

I will definitely test those speakers. Had an audition of polk RTi A7, KEF Q700 and R700. I will share the experience shortly.

Have you finalized speakers for Arcam A39? I am using Arcam A19 with MA Bronze. Not very warm but good sound stage and quite room filling. I have not tested with proper CD player. I tested with Sony BDP. I am using amp with Arcam Bluetooth adapter rBlink to stream music from my mobile and NAS.
Hi Captain,
I am still auditioning few brands and keep going to friend's houses for home auditioning. So it will take a while to decide at one brand and model. So far I am very much impressed with KEF R700 followed by B&W 683 s2. Still want to audition the ATC and PSB speakers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back