Meeting 'meprateek'- Rare Meet at Ranchi!

RP,Thanks for the invite, and I would love to have a cup of coffee with you. Unfortunately, life is always been busy, I am yet clear out my dine-out promises given to friends, all wait listed by 6 months, . And again, holiday seasons are around the corner..

If you are somewhere near BEML/HAL side, I can try dropping it.. Easiest thing is, I can courier it from my office, and you would get it the next day. May be some days later, we can catch up to discuss Gregorian Chants over a cuppa or a glass of wine. .:)

Thanks Simon. Well you have quite a bit to catch up on with your friends. I stay near Cunningham road...Lets park our visit for sometime later and yes, a glass of wine would be lovely :)

I will send you a PM now with my address details. Really appreciate this from you.

Cheers...

Thanks Simon. Well you have quite a bit to catch up on with your friends. I stay near Cunningham road...Lets park our visit for sometime later and yes, a glass of wine would be lovely :)

I will send you a PM now with my address details. Really appreciate this from you.

Cheers...

Hi RP, sure, over a sip, we would sit together.. Just reached back, after 5 long days of outing..

PM your address.. Will get it dispatched..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back