Membership/ donation

Do you think its a good idea to have Donation for running HFV?

• Yes

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

srinisundar

Hi Members & request to Super M & MR

we can also open club membership ( to meet the expenses for hosting the site) with some moderate fees or call donation ( just say Rs.100 / 200/xxx if anybody interested. such like in avsforum..Please note this is not compulosory to view the forum or to generate the views and suggestion. The fees generated will help hifi to serve free for all in long run.

OR

The goal amount to run the site per year can be displayed in the front page, so that interested members can donate whatever they want...

I hope the valuable inputs what we are generating today should be in the web for ever, not like that we should not loose....Proper backup of the site should be done with that money generated... If anyday site crashes due to some technical problem we should be able to recover all the datas... It happened to lot of AV forums earlier... Whether HIfi is prepared for that???

Members can tell your view.

Just one line added after seeing CMSAJITH message... privilege can be given for members who paid membership fees/ donation can be given more Inbox space

Regards

Srini

Last edited:
Hi Members & request to Super M & MR

we can also open club membership ( to meet the expenses for hosting the site) with some moderate fees or call donation ( just say Rs.100 / 200/xxx if anybody interested. such like in avsforum..Please note this is not compulosory to view the forum or to generate the views and suggestion. The fees generated will help hifi to serve free for all in long run.

OR

The goal amount to run the site per year can be displayed in the front page, so that interested members can donate whatever they want...

I hope the valuable inputs what we are generating today should be in the web for ever, not like that we should not loose....Proper backup of the site should be done with that money generated... If anyday site crashes due to some technical problem we should be able to recover all the datas... It happened to lot of AV forums earlier... Whether HIfi is prepared for that???

Members can tell your view.

Regards

Srini

Hi,

This is a nice thaught. I'm for it.!!!!!!!:)

cheers

Good initiative Srini. Me too happy to contribute towards running costs.

IMO, there should be no differentiation between members who have donated and those who haven't.

Even I am in for this. But dont worry about site Srini, its been hosted on a good network unlike many other forums.

Srini: Can you add a voting to this?

We can send our yearly contribution[not compulsory] by M.O [money order]to a particular address provided to us by our moderators ,or esle do a NEFT[on line transfer] to one particular bank account [which is created in the name of hifivision]

just curious, who exactly runs hifivision? somehow always associated it with the hifi shop in pune soundnvision... madbullram or mod could you shed some light?

regards

Waiting for the voting button so we can have a vote on the same, as it will give a clearer picture.

This is a good move if the members are ok with the same.

just curious, who exactly runs hifivision? somehow always associated it with the hifi shop in pune soundnvision... madbullram or mod could you shed some light?

regards

Its run by our SuperMob - Hifivision with his own money. He started this as he was not able to find any good india based forum for HiFi.

This is always welcome. We already have a Donate link in the navigation bar above. However the response (over the last 6-8 months) so far has been nil.

privilege can be given for members who paid membership fees/ donation can be given more Inbox space

This can be arranged. Not a problem.

If this is possible, It will be of great help. What about D.D's??

Hi Hegde,

For DD's u have to incur the additional expenses like commision/ courier... Can have NEFT bank transfer Or secured Credit Card Transac.. I have no paypal acc.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back