Mi TV 4 (2018) - Black illuminated screen, no picture

dhyaneshwar94

Hello everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post so pardon if there's any mistake in my post.

3 days ago our Mi TV 4 (2018 version) stopped working. It was working fine in the morning, suddenly in the evening, the TV won't show any picture from STB, instead just show the black screen and flicker. There didn't seem to be any issues with the sound or audio. Also removed HDMI from STB and checked. Also tried to boot to recovery but nothing was displayed on TV. What could be the problem? Should I replace the TV??

Hello everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post so pardon if there's any mistake in my post.

3 days ago our Mi TV 4 (2018 version) stopped working. It was working fine in the morning, suddenly in the evening, the TV won't show any picture from STB, instead just show the black screen and flicker. There didn't seem to be any issues with the sound or audio. Also removed HDMI from STB and checked. Also tried to boot to recovery but nothing was displayed on TV. What could be the problem? Should I replace the TV??
Hi,
Check with mi service centre call centre they ll send someone to check they are responsive in my brothers tv case.
But my brothers tv panel went defective
So he replaced it with sony.

could be an issue with the backlight.. just a guess.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back