Mi Tv Series in India

This tv looks pretty well from price point, does anyone know what kind of panel they use on this model and any in depth reviews/pointers about picture quality.

I wish they have some demo some place, Flipkart is not so great when it comes to returns.

Mi TV 4 55 inches followed the Chinese conversion price of 37k to 39,999, hence it'll be safe to assume that the 49 inches to be 34,999 and 65 inches to be 99,999. Great years ahead. I'm planning to buy one after April. Hope they be in a great shape at that time.

wonder if anybody talks more than "it's great for 40k" lol
nobody talking about Brightness, Lag from PC, Playing real STB content in SD/HD, playing media via usb, DLNA demo, multiple Bluetooth devices experience etc.

Has anybody seen any good comprehensive review video?
I'm looking to order it if possible tomorrow. But would like to take an informed decision on the picture quality and upscaling more so than the os and how thin it is.
wonder if anybody talks more than "it's great for 40k" lol
nobody talking about Brightness, Lag from PC, Playing real STB content in SD/HD, playing media via usb, DLNA demo, multiple Bluetooth devices experience etc.
The delay is 8ms. Isn't very good but neither too high. There are worst TV than that. But no one else seems to tell anything more.
These Indian reviewers are quite shit actually. They have a TV with them for so many days and couldn't even upload a decent review and comparison of a TV. All you can see is most of them just rant about the specifications in the name of review.

Has anybody seen any good comprehensive review video?
I'm looking to order it if possible tomorrow. But would like to take an informed decision on the picture quality and upscaling more so than the os and how thin it is.

The delay is 8ms. Isn't very good but neither too high. There are worst TV than that. But no one else seems to tell anything more.
These Indian reviewers are quite shit actually. They have a TV with them for so many days and couldn't even upload a decent review and comparison of a TV. All you can see is most of them just rant about the specifications in the name of review.

I called the MI customer care today. They told that the TV will be in display at the MI stores from tomorrow. So it's better to take a look at them before ordering.

iGyaan was the best review of the lot so far.. any others?

1. Samsung panel - edge lit from the bottom. 4k PQ impressive
  2. HDR10 enabled - good as well
  3. 8ms lag and 60hz refresh - not too great or too bad for gaming
  4. app support - limited. may improve?
  5. Price - 2 thumbs way up

Last edited:
60 hz refresh rate is what is putting me off from grabbing the tv immediately.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back