Mine is Samsung 50B450

samvijay

Couple of days back I bought Samsung 50B450 from Samsung showroom in Bangalore for 59K with free 50 DVD movie pack (most of them are very old films, some are even in black and white:sad: ) + SunDTH free (free installation + 3 months south basic subscription free)

Actually I was looking for 42G10, but could not get hold of one due to reasons like either there was no stock with waiting time of upto 3-4 weeks or when stock was there the best price I got was 69K, which was out of my budget.

Showroom guys delivered the TV on Sunday late evening. so was not able to explore things so for, SunDTH is not yet delivered, but managing with my cable connection as of now.

I must say thank you to this forum and the forum members for making my TV selection somewhat easier :)

Wow congrats. :)
That is one great TV you have picked up.

The offer I was given yesterday on enquiry is

57k net without financing and 400 extra if financing is required.
No DVDs free and all..
Same SUN DTH plan..
Looks even..

Enjoy your purchase.. :clapping:

Couple of days back I bought Samsung 50B450 from Samsung showroom in Bangalore for 59K with free 50 DVD movie pack (most of them are very old films, some are even in black and white:sad: ) + SunDTH free (free installation + 3 months south basic subscription free)

Actually I was looking for 42G10, but could not get hold of one due to reasons like either there was no stock with waiting time of upto 3-4 weeks or when stock was there the best price I got was 69K, which was out of my budget.

Showroom guys delivered the TV on Sunday late evening. so was not able to explore things so for, SunDTH is not yet delivered, but managing with my cable connection as of now.

I must say thank you to this forum and the forum members for making my TV selection somewhat easier :)

Hi

Can you please let me know the showroom? I will also go and try.

Thank You

Sunder

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back