Mission 752 speakers need new amp

Mot

I have old mission 752 speakers and my old cyrus amp has died. I was hoping if someone could recommend a new amp that would work with these speakers and not be very costly. thanks

I have old mission 752 speakers and my old cyrus amp has died. I was hoping if someone could recommend a new amp that would work with these speakers and not be very costly. thanks
Mission and Cyrus is a well known pairing. I guess if you are used to the sound of a British amp, it’s going to be hard to settle for anything else. But, there seems to be a lot of discussion around the new Class D amps, specifically the ones with the TI tpa3255 chip. Personally, I’m considering giving the fosi bt20a pro a go, costs around 8k from Amazon. There are also other models available, the fosi v3, aiyima a07 pro and the new fosi za3 which all use the same TI tpa3255 chip. Might be worth a consideration.

Buy a used AVR amplifier fromm 2000-2008. Best value for your money for two channel or 2.1

Any specific budget you have in mind. Do you need digital input.

Mission and Cyrus is a well known pairing. I guess if you are used to the sound of a British amp, it’s going to be hard to settle for anything else. But, there seems to be a lot of discussion around the new Class D amps, specifically the ones with the TI tpa3255 chip. Personally, I’m considering giving the fosi bt20a pro a go, costs around 8k from Amazon. There are also other models available, the fosi v3, aiyima a07 pro and the new fosi za3 which all use the same TI tpa3255 chip. Might be worth a consideration.
Or if you can enlarge your budget, I would suggest going for Rega or Cambridge Audio amps, they have that classic British sound and should pair well with your Mission speakers

Back