Modi Schiit Mulibit - India Dealers

rajkr100

Dear F M Member could any body help to get modi mulibit dac in India as I am trying to get one but not able to procure. As it is not available on headfonezone :sad:and they are also not sure when it will be available. Is there any other dealers in India for Modi products.

Also importing direct from shicht website custom duty/landing cost on the modi mulibit is almost double of the cost of dac itself. Someone on the forum also shared that he has paid almost Rs. 11500/- for importing modi uber whcih is only cost usd 99/- only.

Thanks.

Dear F M Member could any body help to get modi mulibit dac in India as I am trying to get one but not able to procure. As it is not available on headfonezone :sad:and they are also not sure when it will be available. Is there any other dealers in India for Modi products.

Also importing direct from shicht website custom duty/landing cost on the modi mulibit is almost double of the cost of dac itself. Someone on the forum also shared that he has paid almost Rs. 11500/- for importing modi uber whcih is only cost usd 99/- only.

Thanks.
I've imported one Modi uber for my friend a couple of months back. Customs was 6400/-

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

I dont think you will find Schiit dealers. As far as I know they do not have any dealers anywhere. All devices need to be imported from them directly. Please correct me if wrong.

MaSh

I think you are right but how come headphonezone able to sell it in india and also giving warranty. In may be they have some sort of tie up with schiit.

Thanks.

I've imported one Modi uber for my friend a couple of months back. Customs was 6400/-

Dear there is price difference between modi uber and modi mulibit. Perhaps custom duty is based on the invoice price itself. Is it so, the current price of mulibit is usd 249. can any fm member kindly suggest the approx. amount of custome duty/landing cost of the modi multibit in india.

Thanks

Dear there is price difference between modi uber and modi mulibit. Perhaps custom duty is based on the invoice price itself. Is it so, the current price of mulibit is usd 249. can any fm member kindly suggest the approx. amount of custome duty/landing cost of the modi multibit in india.

Thanks
My bad. It was Modi multibit.

Dear could you kindly help/guide me to acquire/import multibit for me like suggesation for choosing coruier company and how to place order. Also which power adaptor to be selected for india.

Thanks

Dear could you kindly help/guide me to acquire/import multibit for me like suggesation for choosing coruier company and how to place order. Also which power adaptor to be selected for india.

Thanks
You may order from SCHIIT site itself. Power option should be 230v euro plug.

Dear FM Member,

Please suggest which is better option between Modi - 2 Multibit or Acoustic Portrait Swara - M2rPi DAC. I have read good review for both of them. Price is almost also the same. However, no comparison available between them. It is to be attached with Maranz-PM 6005.

Thanks

You may order from SCHIIT site itself. Power option should be 230v euro plug.

With newer Import duty regulations it would be 41% TAX ; it'd be almost 30k+ in my opinion.
Hand Carrying from USA would be a better option.

Dear Member,

Please guide which is better option between Modi - 2 Multibit or Acoustic Portrait Swara - M2rPi DAC. I have read good review for both of them. Price is almost also the same. However, no comparison available between them. It is to be attached with Maranz-PM 6005.

Thanks

Dear Member,

Please guide which is better option between Modi - 2 Multibit or Acoustic Portrait Swara - M2rPi DAC. I have read good review for both of them. Price is almost also the same. However, no comparison available between them. It is to be attached with Maranz-PM 6005.

Thanks

The PM 6005 has a delta sigma DAC.

I have that and also the Bifrost MB.

The differences between the DACs are in fine detail. Stuff you probably cannot hear (will not to be honest) if your positioning/placement/treatment are not carefully considered and sorted.

Right! I have a huge preference for the Bimby.

I have no idea about the M2rPi. If it is a D/S DAC I would probably want a MB and not another DS.

Allow me to remind you that one man's fish is another's poisson.

ciao
gr

I am not sure if M2rpi is a DS dac. I do have Gungnir DS which is now upgraded to multibit. Also have Acoustic portrait dac. I do have high regard for products from AP. I feel they carry a good value.

The M2rpi and modi multibit are slightly different. M2rpi is a source as well as dac with a good power supply. I have not heard Mimby myself but there are rave reviews about it.

I don't think there is anyone who heard both to provide proper comparison. I personally would lean towards M2rpi due to 1. availability of modi multibit. 2. as I have seen improvements with pi as source and 3. AP philosophy of their products.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back