Movies Discount and Offer threads :D

How saket? For me its showing 21.33 including shipping.

ordered anyways

I guess an additional promotion discount for GBP 3.00 was applied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items Ordered Price
1 of: Clint Eastwood: The Director's Collection [Blu-ray] [2010][Region Free][Blu-ray]
By: Clint Eastwood, et al
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.
- 1 item(s) Gift options:
- Giftwrap: None
- Gift note:

Item(s) Subtotal: 22.96
Postage & Packing: 3.58
-----
Total before VAT: 26.54
VAT: 0.00
-----
Total: 26.54
Promotion Applied: -8.21
-----
Total for this Delivery: 18.33
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

did not buy today...expected it to be arnd 12-14gbp :p over expectation i guess :p

neways tomm they have Stanley Kubrick's collection for the deal!! will pick up that for sure!!

Item(s) Subtotal: 25.00
Postage & Packing: 3.58
-----
Total before VAT: 28.58
VAT: 0.00
-----
Total: 28.58
Promotion Applied: -2.75
-----
Total for this Delivery: 25.83
-----

After reading lot of rave reviews for 'Game of Thrones'....I just bought its First Season Bluray Box.
Game of Thrones - Season 1 [Blu-ray][Region Free]: Amazon.co.uk: Sean Bean, Mark Addy, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Kit Harington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Emilia Clarke, Jason Momoa, Aidan Gillen: Film & TV

Priced slashed to 24.99 from the earlier price of 31.99.
After shipping and VAT reduction, final cost comes as 24.41, which looks fine for a 5 Disc box.
Have kept an eye on this item for long and I think this is the time to discover the show in its best format :)

Last edited:
I am eyeing on avengers boxset, but I am pretty much sure that price will decrease further for it near Christmas. Waiting and fingers crossed.

Folks Reliance TIME OUT has offers on Blu Ray- upto 50% off and Buy2 get 1 free which means for 2000 one can get 3 titles which is not bad @650
There is a very good offer for 3d blu rays @50% off - Toy Story 2 and 3, Up, Pirates of the Caribbean, John Carter are a few i recall seeing. Some nice titles that retail at 1000 are at 30% discount.

Guys, if you are interested in getting from US, black friday sale is coming. Already Indiana Jones collection is selling for $49.99 since Amazon wanted to price match with best buy.....keep your eye on gold box deals for next couple of weeks....

After reading lot of rave reviews for 'Game of Thrones'....I just bought its First Season Bluray Box.
Game of Thrones - Season 1 [Blu-ray][Region Free]: Amazon.co.uk: Sean Bean, Mark Addy, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Kit Harington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Emilia Clarke, Jason Momoa, Aidan Gillen: Film & TV

Priced slashed to 24.99 from the earlier price of 31.99.
After shipping and VAT reduction, final cost comes as 24.41, which looks fine for a 5 Disc box.
Have kept an eye on this item for long and I think this is the time to discover the show in its best format :)

Great series....1 & 2. +1 on blue ray!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back