Movies Discount and Offer threads :D

Three great discounts and I ordered from amazon.uk last night

Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4 Box Set [Blu-ray] : 16.99 --> Still on
The Godfather Coppola Restoration [Blu-ray] [1972] : 15.00 --> Still on
The World At War: The Ultimate Restored Edition 2010 [Blu-ray][Region Free] : 20.49 --> No longer there increased

I am not ordering from Amazon.co.uk until they stop delivering via Royal Mail. The duty charges are just too prohibitive.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Ordered the Lost TV series 1-6 season Blu-Ray, final cost 38.57 from Amazon UK including shipping to Chennai, estimate delivery 23-28 Nov.
Hopefully no customs charges...

When I placed this order, my account was credited with a 10 Promotional Gift Certificate to spend on Amazon Fashion.
To redeem this gift certificate, I will have to spend at least 40 worth of eligible clothing, shoes, jewellery and/or watches sold by Amazon.co.uk to my basket (not from market place vendors). At checkout 10 will be deducted from my order total. The promotion code must be used by 25 December 2012.

Cheers.

Good news for people who do not have...

Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] [2011][Region Free]
Current Amazon price is GBP 28.00 and will be further reduced in about 2hours 25minutes, so keep an eye out and grap the offer.

Thanks for the info Saket.
Despite the current decent price, I had avoided buying this item.
I never watched any Harry Potter movie. Don't know how it would look to me now.
I tried to watch first harry potter movie in theatre and was bored to death.
But, that was the time I hardly used to understand English ;-) yeah, I knew how to read and write English. But to listen and understand English was hell of a hard work for me those days.

If possible, could you provide any inputs that can motivate me giving a try again to Harry Potter movie ??

Thanks for the info Saket.
Despite the current decent price, I had avoided buying this item.
I never watched any Harry Potter movie. Don't know how it would look to me now.
I tried to watch first harry potter movie in theatre and was bored to death.
But, that was the time I hardly used to understand English ;-) yeah, I knew how to read and write English. But to listen and understand English was hell of a hard work for me those days.

If possible, could you provide any inputs that can motivate me giving a try again to Harry Potter movie ??

Sure why not...

Firstly, if you like movies about fantasy, magic and things which are larger than life, this series is a must watch.
The Harry Potter series in my thought, begins with a more towards a pre-mature understanding and then gradually the story wraps everything into more mature understanding.
Often, seeing Harry as a kid, one may think that this is not made for me but wait... that is not the fact, it is just the beginning and when one watches the full grown Potter, he amazes you.

So, just by judging the first movie would not be appropriate as the whole series can be enjoyed by anyone, as it contains all the ingredients a movie requires - revenge, hatred, drama, love, etc.

I suggest, you will not regret your purchase of Harry Potter. But if you have a doubt, I would suggest that you watch the Year 1 again and then decide.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back