Movies like robot and ra.one

shahrukh-khan-excited-about-rajinikanth-s-presence-de2b0364.jpg

You need more evidence. :rolleyes:

I tried watching these two movies and can't stop cringing at every second scene. What kind of audience are movies like this aimed at? Moreover do people actually ENJOY them??

so sad....ugh :sad:

I guess not. But will continue to watch it just like you did :rolleyes:

Guess I must be the only one who hated Avatar more than Enthiran :rolleyes:. It may have more to do with expectations (high for Avatar to abysmally low for Robot).

Robot was at least different from the typical Rajni masala film. The only way I could stand Avatar a little more is as a demo BD for 3D. Otherwise, it's a drag in 2D (my thoughts back when I watched it).

Won't waste time on Ra.one.

Modern Cinema Ughh??? Producer's relying on SFX ,3D & LFE's to get audiences....add Transfomers to that list as well....low budget is just an excuse producers here should stik to dancing around trees!!!!!!

Transformer 1 was just OK, but the next two are really crap. Just my opinion. I haven't watched Ra-One or Robot.

I too hated avatar. Apart from the technical prowess of cgi being near realistic i felt like i was watching an old story wrapped with art from aliens.

And yes transformers 2 and 3 was total bleh, ironman 1 was good but 2 kind of lost something.

I really liked district 9.

rajni maybe a remarkable achiever from a BMTC bus conductor to some one...

but i felt when he had the dance ...

a duck trying to fly with its fat tummy but failing on every bit ;)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back