Murthy's Cables ( tools & trades ) bangalore

You need to choose appropriate sized banana plugs for your speakers. A loose fit will pretty much negate all that effort. Tight fit high quality banana plugs or spades are the way to go.

They are, but they seem a bit loose when you connect them to the speaker binding post.
The locking type banana plugs are provided by moorthy with speaker cable.
You need to tight the outer cover after inserting the banana pin in to the speaker terminal.
Whats app me on 9822054391 and I will share small video.

Thanks. I called up Mr. Murthy and I am visiting him in the afternoon to show the cables.
Hey @sud98
Can you find out what is the cost of the cheapest speaker wire banana plugs Mr. Murthy has in his stable.
Need a bunch of them for a HT hookup.

Cheers,
Raghu

Hey @sud98
Can you find out what is the cost of the cheapest speaker wire banana plugs Mr. Murthy has in his stable.
Need a bunch of them for a HT hookup.

Cheers,
Raghu
Sure. The ones I have are the spring types (and not the lockable types) which are cheaper. Assume you want the same.

Last edited:
Sure. The ones I have are the spring types (and not the lockable types) which are cheaper. Assume you want the same.
The cheapest ones are 350 per plug and the interlocking kinds are 600 per plug. For me, he recommended using tinned bare wire than using the banana plugs which is what I am planning to do.

The cheapest ones are 350 per plug and the interlocking kinds are 600 per plug. For me, he recommended using tinned bare wire than using the banana plugs which is what I am planning to do.
Hi brother if it's possible share the plug pictures??

Hi brother if it's possible share the plug pictures??
fqO2KJA.jpg

Yes, so quite expensive as it comes to Rs. 2800 for front speakers.
Actually I have certain banana plugs which look exactly the same, Bought them long back in 2013. Anyway I dont think banana plugs are required( I m not an expert), they are probably more for aesthetics or for ease of use.

Speaker cables really makes difference.i got front ,centre and subwoofer rca cables and power cable from murthy.now there is v good improvement in sound quality with thumping effect.
I'm glad that I bought them .and highly recommend people to go for it especially the best quality ones.
Hays off to his choice of cables

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back