My Dedicated Home Theatre Room

Dinesh29888

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353619887.606778.jpg

So this thread i will be posting updates of my DHT which i am building at my native place "Tirunelveli". My audio setup has been finalised and purchased they are from POLK Audio. I got it from Mumbai "ProFX". I have also got the Screen from Mumbai itself. Recliners seats are yet to be purchased. I will provide detailed information on each and everything in my HT as time goes i just wanted to start this thread so i have posted it with only one pic ... More pics will be updated as time goes. The deadline is Jan 25th 2013.

Very nice.
Which place in Tirunelveli?
Please let me know once you complete with your setup. I will come for audition.

ebuve9e7.jpg

Here are the recliners seating !!

Did you set this up for commercial purpose or what?
Post few more pics plz...

Those windows should've been closed by the way..

Windows will be closed with curtains .... Ya i will post few more pics tonite.
Actually it looks good with the lighting but unfortunately there was no electricity so i just clicked one .... Screen, speakers, doors and all other pic's i will post tonite ...

More pics
edene8e4.jpg

Entrance to my theatre

u6ugydez.jpg

ygu6emur.jpg

7ury3ade.jpg

jenavega.jpg

9upuqusy.jpg

uduzy9ar.jpg

I have my house opening function tomm ... So i will be covering the screen & recliners to keep it safe from the kids.
Many many thanks to this forum & all the members here ... started my first thread with speakers and today it's finally done :)
Only issue i am having is the bass is little too much will do the settings next week ...
For now bye :)

Last edited:
superbb..mind boggling... words aren't enough to say about the bling (from the not so clear pics.. :))...awesome..

BTW could you please post some pics with full light.

superbb..mind boggling... words aren't enough to say about the bling (from the not so clear pics.. :))...awesome..

BTW could you please post some pics with full light.

Thank you & thank you every1 .... I used my iPhone 5 to click the pics .... Just give me 3-4 days more will post HD pics with my DSLR cam :)

More pics

uduzy9ar.jpg

I have my house opening function tomm ... So i will be covering the screen & recliners to keep it safe from the kids.
Many many thanks to this forum & all the members here ... started my first thread with speakers and today it's finally done :)
Only issue i am having is the bass is little too much will do the settings next week ...
For now bye :)

Dinesh stunning look:), I was wonderin Some new PVR MINI theater pics ae posted.

Good to own HT in new House,All the best for HT and new home too.

:clapping:

Excellent interior ,Your family surely appreciate you for such set-up and Kids would love it:):yahoo:

Hello Dinesh ...
Excellent setup ! I would like to know the spec of your audio and detailed photos of screen etc and the room size.

Thankyou...

Dinesh,

A very well made private theater at home, many congratulations.

If there were no windows, it would have been all the more great.

It gives you a great opportunity to keep away from a cinema hall.

Thank you very much for sharing the pictures.

V.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back