My DIY ultimate 3-way AC Main Power Chord

This is one of the most interesting areas in an audio system that can change perception greatly. I too have done tonnes of reading on internet and everyone/every company has their own philosophy. With whatever I did academically, my understanding is this that anything related to electricity, flow of electricity, atoms, electrons, protons are just theory wherein perceptions and understandings are in derived form - nobody has seen anything ...lol...too much writing.

So, I too tried several cables but one fine day out of curiosity, bought 3X6ft length of very thick wire (AWG 3/0 - this is not same as 3 AWG, it is way thicker than that) for +, - and ground. I removed the wall socket and connected them individually. And the net effect on the whole system was very pleasing in the sense that it made me feel that there was some humm in the background (the humm that you cannot hear and just feel when it disappears). And what it provide was the blacker background that increased the perceptibility of my brain. So, again, as with everyone, when we feel something new, we try to find the reasoning behind this. And my current reasoning behind this is that the electricity, more it travels through thick wires, there is some kind of destressing/conditioning takes place (which essentially cause the humm I mentioned again...please do not laugh :) ..I am just sharing what I had been through).

Though and adventurous effort but really worthy one.

And the reason why I may be sounding so confident by now is because this has been tested on couple of USD50K very revealing systems where the change is very apparent.

mpw, actually I am enjoying this.
Me and my wife have gone very busy since afternoon trying to fix her Asus ZenFone issue which does not have volte features. Downloaded many patches as upgrades but nothing worked as the Jio4G SIM card require volte HD features.

Now looking for downgrading my patch. I am too lazy to visit Asus gallery and have a mandate to fix this by tomorrow or get her a new phone. So you see I have better things to worry about this week and next week rather than worries about this post:)

It's a fun thread all the same :)

Replicating a crossover in a power cord and before the transformer is beyond current understanding ...atleast for me.

There is no crossover any where, the speakers are just an anology.

I can see that controversial post gets more hits. So I shall start a few more for time pass starting from tomorrow and make everyone happy reading them

I can see that controversial post gets more hits. So I shall start a few more for time pass starting from tomorrow and make everyone happy reading them
Please don't. I try a lot but just cannot resist debunking stuff like this. It's a waste, man! Spare us. Please! :D

Is there a way to take us back to day before yesterday ??

Maybe a time machine...

We could go back in time and make hari so busy with household grocery he forgets to write about this...

:)
To say, i am with him on the part that a cable can make a difference, but honestly I feel he is overly getting enthusiastic about getting into conclusions about what EXACTLY each part of his cable is doing ;) ;)

There is no crossover any where, the speakers are just an anology.

"I can see that controversial post gets more hits." - So that's what you want/like? ;) ( Not heart feelings, just kidding )

hifitoaster, yes I like them. It's like ArnabGoswami going on ranting without any basis. Even though everyone know it's fake all of them are still glued to the TV watching him ranting. Something similar I want to start.:)

[QUOTE=" It's like ArnabGoswami going on ranting without any basis. Even though everyone know it's fake all of them are still glued to the TV watching him ranting. :)[/QUOTE]
Again controversial.

Regards
Sachin

This is a first. Fake hi-fi posts. But that goes with the territory, I guess.
Should we then conclude that this post was the first of the fakes and the beginning of a new venture? BTW, congratulations, Harnab! ;)

Why would it be a fake if he tried something and shared ? If he had tried and not shared it there, is no need of a forum !
One can disagree with his finding but that does not take away his right of posting it and calling it fake etc on such social platforms is better avoided , Especially in in enthusiast forums like this and especially as all social forums are anyway ruined by the entire crossssection of the population..

Why would it be a fake if he tried something and shared ? If he had tried and not shared it there, is no need of a forum !
One can disagree with his finding but that does not take away his right of posting it and calling it fake etc on such social platforms is better avoided , Especially in in enthusiast forums like this and especially as all social forums are anyway ruined by the entire crossssection of the population..
Please read my post again. I posed a question. And the question was asked because of Posts # 49 and # 51. There was no "calling" anything. You guys need to stop misinterpreting and looking at things that are not present.

Why dont FM's (Mumbai and surrounding areas) visit Hari and check out his claims? doodh ka doodh, pani ka pani. It does not make for any useful conversation if only the person doing the mod's is involved with the real listening test.

Back