My First HT Room !!!

:p

thanks for visiting my thread Ricky ....... check from the first page .... it will be interesting :D

Hows ur projector purchase going on ..... anything u finalized ??

Cheers,

Aditya

Haha I have been reading your thread only since last hour or so, not actually reading everything but just to see the pics and what else you upgrading and trust me I was getting more and more excited about svs sub :p but still couldn't see it till now lol. And no I haven't finalized anything yet, still confused as to get led tv and avoid risk and maintenance or get projector or update avr or floor standers or center lol as I have a small puny room of 11ft by 11ft and tbh I have no one around here local ally to guide me the best way without spending much. As I have a small job and to upgrade even 20-30k i need to save hard :p

Haha I have been reading your thread only since last hour or so, not actually reading everything but just to see the pics and what else you upgrading and trust me I was getting more and more excited about svs sub :p but still couldn't see it till now lol. And no I haven't finalized anything yet, still confused as to get led tv and avoid risk and maintenance or get projector or update avr or floor standers or center lol as I have a small puny room of 11ft by 11ft and tbh I have no one around here local ally to guide me the best way without spending much. As I have a small job and to upgrade even 20-30k i need to save hard :p

Yeah, I understand, we all are here to help u and guide u, dont worry about anything, just post what were kind of info u r looking for and we all will help you get the right info :)
Even am excited about the sub....just waiting waiting waiting :D
Cheers,
Aditya

So, I got the Center and Surrounds delivered today ..... well they r good

20151204_173400.jpg

There is something intimidating about a big center speaker, isn't it? When i first saw my Klipsch, i couldn't believe how big it was compared to my old center. To be honest, my previous center seemed to be very melodious but a HT center speakers needs to be beefier and hit hard. The Klipsch is right up to the mark there. Amazing how loud it can get with very little turn of the volume knob on the receiver

There is something intimidating about a big center speaker, isn't it? When i first saw my Klipsch, i couldn't believe how big it was compared to my old center. To be honest, my previous center seemed to be very melodious but a HT center speakers needs to be beefier and hit hard. The Klipsch is right up to the mark there. Amazing how loud it can get with very little turn of the volume knob on the receiver

yeah ........... am now worried how will I adjust the sub and center adjacent to each other ... there is no place :D
maybe I will place the sub towards the side wall ..... let me see.
The Klipsch installation guy is gonna come on Monday, I will better ask him regarding placement and see what hes got to say, and then I will decide :D
Cheers,
Aditya

The Klipsch installation guy is gonna come on Monday, I will better ask him regarding placement and see what hes got to say, and then I will decide :D
Cheers,
Aditya

AFIK these guys (no matter from how big a brand), suck at those kinda opinions. They dont know sh#t about placements and acoustics. Also bec every room is unique, try out all possible locations urself.

AFIK these guys (no matter from how big a brand), suck at those kinda opinions. They dont know sh#t about placements and acoustics. Also bec every room is unique, try out all possible locations urself.

yes I know that , and i spoke to that guy when I was there in Cinebels, and he knows nothing, but still I want to ask him and see what his answer will be.

Just an update

All speakers installed ... Surrounds wall-mounted. The speakers sound awesome all together :D
Now waiting for the sub-woofer and everything will be done.

Will post pics as soon as I get the sub.

Cheers,
Aditya

Damn :mad:
Just received a call from SVS dealer, sub is in Hyderabad, ready for delivery, but am going to Mysore for 1 week, I'll get sub after 1 week only :(

awesome progress. now the installation photos:clapping::clapping:
svs pb13, right? Wish i'm there..:licklips:

yup ... will upload pics after sub is installed
yes its svs pb13 ultra :D
yup ... after the sub is installed u can come from cochin :p

Cheers,
Aditya

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

FINALLY !!!

The BEAST has ARRIVED today :cool:

SVS PB13 ULTRA !!!

20151223_201118.jpg

20151223_202223.jpg

Took 4 hrs and 2 persons to unpack and place it.

Will post more tomorrow.

:beer: :cheers:

Cheers,
Aditya

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back